Machine Gun Vegas
4.6 stars: Based on 8 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Machine Guns Vegas is the only Vegas-lounge experience that lets you fire the kind of kick-ass artillery you’ve seen in the hands of the highly-skilled SEAL and Delta Force teams.From modern machine guns to historical handguns, you’ll get the real feel of what it’s like to clear a room with just a pull of the trigger. Machine Guns Vegas is a sensory experience that will rock your thrill index with every shot you take.
Our guide to Machine Gun Vegas
Machine Guns Vegas offers a unique chance to fire an amazing selection of guns in a safe, fun environment.
Situated just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, the venue has combined the look and feel of an ultra-lounge with the functionality of a state of the art indoor gun range.
With 10,000 square feet of newly built floor space, the facility provides an unmatched location for shooting experiences.
Gun options range from pistols to fully automatic machine guns to historical guns to one-of-a-kind SEAL weapons, Machine Guns Vegas has something to suit all tastes and interests.
Las Vegas Shooting Experience Packages
There are a number of shooting packages available and each package includes free roundtrip transportation from hotels located on the Strip.
- Gamers: Enjoy firing the guns you use in popular computer games. Package includes includes 25 rounds with an M4, 25 rounds with a MP5 submachine gun, 25 rounds with an AK47 and 10 rounds with Glock 17 handgun.
- SAS: Fire the same guns used by Her Majesty’s Special Air Service, the elite branch of the United Kingdom Special Forces. Package includes 10 rounds with Glock 17 handgun, 5 rounds with a Sniper .223, 50 rounds with an MP5 and 25 rouns with a HK33.
- Seal Team VI: For the true Navy SEAL sensation, choose the SEAL Team VI Experience and fire the same weapons used by American special operations and combat units. Package includes 10 rounds with a Glock 19 handgun, 25 rounds with a CQB M4 Assault Rifle, 40 rounds with a M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) and 5 rounds with a Tactical Shotgun.
- Femme Fatale (Females only): Choose an empowering firearms experience for yourself that’s the only one of its kind in Las Vegas. Fire automatic guns, semi-automatic guns and handguns. Package includes 10 rounds with a Glock 17 hand gun, 25 rounds with a MP5 submachine gun and 10 rounds with a pink M4.
- Low Calibre: fire 25 rounds from each of the from an M4 and an MP5 plus ten rounds Glock 17.
- High Calibre: Shoot 6 rounds from a Smith & Wesson 29, 25 rounds from a FN Scar16 and 25 rounds from an AK47
- Full Auto: 25 rounds of a Noisy Cricket, an MP5, a Commando and an AK47, ten rounds from a G3 and 40 rounds from a M249 SAW
- Bonnie and Clyde: is the perfect choice for couples wanting to fire away in a comfortable, private, and un-oppressive atmosphere. Shooting brings out the things in each other you love. The mutual encouragement, coy little rivalries, secret inside jokes — all a part of the sport when you come take aim together. Fire a Sawed-off Shogun (5 rounds) , an MP5 (25 rounds) , a Colt Commando (25 rounds) , a 1911 (10 rounds) , an M249 SAW (40 rounds)and 5 rounds from a Desert Eagle
- The Compound : The Compound package features our largest variety of weapons. Enter our special VIP area and experience eight different firearms including the M60, 1919, M249 SAW, Saiga, Noisy Cricket, Draco, MP5 and the Desert Eagle .50 AE.
The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to handle the guns. The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Master after the individual gun handling instruction.
Tips & Tricks - Machine Gun Vegas
Make sure you book your Shooting Experience in advance as reservations are subject to availability.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (8 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Machine Gun Vegas
- Shooters cannot be drunk, pregnant, or mentally unstable. There is a breathalyser onsite and Machine Guns Vegas reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- All firearms are subject to availability.
- Any shooter under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and there may be a few gun restrictions depending on height and weight.
- The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to hand the guns.
- The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Masterafter the individual gun handling instruction.
- Safety procedures must be respected at all times. If any of your group are unsure about anything in this safety briefing or anything else regarding range safety you must ask your instructor.
- Depending on the height, weight and shooting experience, children 12 and under may shoot majority of weapons, however, some of the firearms with more kick may not be recommended.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Machine Gun Vegas
- Is a hotel pick-up available?
No, but taxis or ubers from most hotels on the Strip are around $20 each way