Machine Gun Vegas
4.6 stars: Based on 8 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a break from the Las Vegas casinos and bright lights and experience the thrill of shooting some of the guns you’ve only seen in the movies! Located just 10 minutes from the strip, Machine Guns Vegas has an array of guns to fire, from automatic pistols and machine guns, to historical guns to one-of-a-kind SEAL weapons.
Our guide to Machine Gun Vegas
Machine Guns Vegas offers a unique chance to fire an amazing selection of guns in a safe, fun environment.
Situated just minutes from the LAs Vegas Strip at Spring Mountain, the venue has combined the look and feel of an ultra-lounge with the functionality of a state of the art indoor gun range.
With 10,000 square feet of newly built floor space, the facility provides an unmatched location for shooting experiences.
Gun options range from pistols to fully automatic machine guns to historical guns to one-of-a-kind SEAL weapons, Machine Guns Vegas has something to suit all tastes and interests.
Las Vegas Shooting Experience Packages
There are a number of shooting packages available and each package includes free roundtrip transportation from hotels located on the Strip.
- NEW!!!!!! Stars and Stripes : An introductory package to the world of firearms. Fire 10 rounds from a Glock handgun (used by the SAS) before letting rip with 25 rounds on an Uzi! Then, once your heart rate has stilled, gently squeeze of five rounds on a snipers' rifle to test your aim!
- Gamers: Enjoy firing the guns you use in popular computer games. Package includes includes 25 rounds with an M4, 25 rounds with a MP5 submachine gun, 25 rounds with an AK47 and 10 rounds with Glock 17 handgun.
- SAS: Fire the same guns used by Her Majesty’s Special Air Service, the elite branch of the United Kingdom Special Forces. Package includes 10 rounds with Glock 17 handgun, 5 rounds with a Sniper .223, 50 rounds with an MP5 and 25 rouns with a HK33.
- Seal Team VI: For the true Navy SEAL sensation, choose the SEAL Team VI Experience and fire the same weapons used by American special operations and combat units. Package includes 10 rounds with a Glock 19 handgun, 25 rounds with a CQB M4 Assault Rifle, 40 rounds with a M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) and 5 rounds with a Tactical Shotgun.
- Femme Fatale (Females only): Choose an empowering firearms experience for yourself that’s the only one of its kind in Las Vegas. Fire automatic guns, semi-automatic guns and handguns. Package includes 10 rounds with a Glock 17 hand gun, 25 rounds with a MP5 submachine gun and 10 rounds with a pink M4.
- 3 Gun Experience: fire any 3 guns from the following: M4, AK-47, FM9 or MP5 (25 rounds), Kriss Vector or Scar 17 (20 rounds), M9 handgun, Glock 17 handgun, the Springfield M1911 Handgun (10 rounds) and a Tactical Shotgun (5 rounds).
- 4 Gun Experience: fire any 4 guns from the following: Raging Judge (5 rounds), P30 (10 rounds), S&W 500 (5 rounds), Serbu (5 rounds), ACR (10 rounds), Kriss Vector (20 rounds), Suppressed Sniper Rifle (5 rounds), Franchi SPAS Shotgun (5 rounds), Colt Commando (25 rounds), AK-47 (25 rounds), UZI (25 rounds), M249 SAW (20 rounds).
The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to handle the guns. The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Master after the individual gun handling instruction.
Daily, year round.
9.00am to 5.00pm.
Tips & Tricks - Machine Gun Vegas
Make sure you book your Shooting Experience in advance as reservations are subject to availability.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (8 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Machine Gun Vegas
- Shooters cannot be drunk, pregnant, or mentally unstable. There is a breathalyser onsite and Machine Guns Vegas reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- All firearms are subject to availability.
- Any shooter under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and there may be a few gun restrictions depending on height and weight.
- The packages are all accompanied by a Military trained Range Safety Officer/Range Master who will give each shooter a safety briefing and instruction on how to hand the guns.
- The guns will be loaded by the Range Safety Officer/Range Masterafter the individual gun handling instruction.
- Safety procedures must be respected at all times. If any of your group are unsure about anything in this safety briefing or anything else regarding range safety you must ask your instructor.
- Depending on the height, weight and shooting experience, children 12 and under may shoot majority of weapons, however, some of the firearms with more kick may not be recommended.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Machine Gun Vegas
- Is a hotel pick-up available?
Yes, it is. After supplying your hotel details you'll be advised a pick-up time and location. It's advisable to reconfirm this information locally by calling the Las Vegas Shooting Experience.