Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
4.6 stars: Based on 33 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you’ve ever fancied yourself as a bit of a closet Poirot (or maybe more of a Clouseau) then dust off your magnifying glass and deer stalker - your time has come! There’s a whole world of mystery and intrigue to step into at Sleuths Dinner Show and you are needed to solve the crime!
Our guide to Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
The team at Sleuths dinner show have an assortment of tales up their suspect sleeves so you never know what dubious deeds might need investigating!
Stories might be based on irregular eccentricities in the English outdoors to scheming scoundrels in school reunion scandals and anything in between. One thing for sure these comical cloak and dagger conspiracies will either keep you on your toes or curled over with laughter.
Your evening begins as you enter the theatre and are treated like an invited dinner guest by the outrageous characters. As you enjoy a selection of hors d'oeuvres, keep watch for anything or anyone suspicious before enjoying a hilarious comedy mystery where you solve the crime - your table becomes a team and formulates insightful (and not so insightful) questions for the live interrogation.
After dinner, the detective moves around the room, allowing each table to ask their questions and uncover additional clues. It’s an improvisational comedy that will have you in side-splitting laughter as you solve the crime!
Your evening concludes with your choice of a yummy “mystery” dessert as you make your final guess as to who committed the crime. Then, watch as our detective unveils the actual criminal and then awards fun prizes to those of you who were successful Sleuths!
What’s on the menu? (Subject to change)
Before the Show
- Fresh greens salad
- Assorted crackers with signature cheese spread
- Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Honey-glazed Cornish game hen with herbed stuffing, sweet potato, vegetables, and cranberry sauce
- Prime rib dinner ($6.00 extra + tax) with baked potato and vegetables
- Four cheese lasagne (with or without meatballs) with vegetables and garlic bread
- Kids: chicken tenders, mac 'n cheese and green beans
- If we told you, it wouldn't be a mystery, would it?
Unlimited drinks are served during the show including Bud, Bud Light, White Zinfindel, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer, Tropicana Orange Soda, Sweet Iced Tea, Brewed Unsweetened Tea, Coffee, Hot Tea.
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show performs daily except Mondays and starts at 6.30pm Tuesday to Saturday and 5.30pm on Sundays. Doors open 60 minutes before the show time and it is recommended that you arrive early for check-in and Hors D’oeuvres in the Lobby.
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show is located on International Drive, close to the Icon Orlando Wheel.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (33 customer reviews)
My 4th time going and as always, great fun
Zelly Sheehan reviewed 27 Sep,2019
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Apr,2015
Trusted Customer reviewed 21 Oct,2014
Very enjoyable show
Trusted Customer reviewed 15 Jul,2013
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Your ticket is open dated and you simply need to call the freephone number on your ticket to book once in Orlando.
- Tickets are not valid for the New Year's Eve Show on 31 December.
- Ticket price includes admission to the show, 3-course dinner, unlimited drinks during the performance.
- If you choose the prime rib dinner option, you will be charged an additional $3.00 plus tax by your server locally.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price. For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Do I need to book a time and date to visit Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show?
There is no need to request the exact time and date for your Orlando dinner show. Simply book a ticket and then ring the toll-free number detailed on your voucher when in Orlando in order to reserve the date that best suits your party’s needs.
- Where is Sleuths Dinner Show located?
Sleuths is found on International Drive.
- What is included in the price?
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show tickets include entrance to the show, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Gratuities are not included in the price.
- How long does the show last?
Around 2.5 hours.