Boggy Creek One Hour Scenic Nature Airboat Ride
- 171 booked
- 211 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore even deeper into Florida’s natural beauty on this ONE hour adventure….
Enjoy an extended airboat ride on the iconic Central Florida Everglades and experience the breath-taking beauty of these natural wetlands. Glide across the water and through walls of tall grass as you search for alligators, turtles and a host of birds in a territory unaltered by man.
Our guide to Boggy Creek One Hour Scenic Nature Airboat Ride
Discover the natural side of Florida while enjoying the thrill of a 1-hour airboat ride through the beautiful Central Florida Everglades.
This extended airboat ride takes you deep into the wilderness in search of local inhabitants such as Florida Alligators, turtles, birds and more in their natural environment. Guided by your Master Captain, experience the thrill of shooting between walls of tall grass as you glide across the water at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour while keeping your eyes peeled. Each airboat tour is a unique experience - you never know what you're going to find!
Native American Experience now included with your tour - Learn how the Native Americans thrived in Central Florida with a presentation at Boggy Creek's exclusive Native Experience. Enjoy demonstrations on cooking, toolmaking, weapons and much more, providing a captivating display of the indigenous lifestyle.
Southport Road, Kissimmee. Boggy Creek is a 30-40 minute drive from International Drive.
The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in cooler conditions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boggy Creek One Hour Scenic Nature Airboat Ride
- Each airboats can accommodate up to 17 persons and your voyage will most likely be shared with other passengers.
- In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact us for a full refund.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.