Wild Florida 60 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- 136 booked
- 48 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is Natural Florida at it’s best!
Get ready for an incredible 60-minute airboat adventure as you cruise through the wetlands in search of Florida’s wildlife including alligators in their natural habitat. Enjoy breath-taking scenery, a knowledgeable guide plus FREE admission to Wild Florida’s Gator Park, which is home to more than 200 native and exotic animals, including sloths, zebras and of course the magnificent Florida Alligators!
Our guide to Wild Florida 60 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
The ultimate airboat thrill awaits you at Wild Florida! Travel deep into the beautiful 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers on this exciting 60-minute airboat ride!
Sit back, relax and let the sounds and sights of nature surround you as you get an in-depth look at the gators, birds, eagles and plants that make up the stunning wetlands. Your knowledgeable captain will help you spot the Floridian Alligators and point out all kinds of amazing sights. Skim across the water in a U.S. Coast Guard-approved airboat into the middle of nowhere where and discover how good it feels to be surrounded by beautiful natural Florida at its best! You are guaranteed not to see any development, homes, or signs of human life!
Your airboat tour also includes free admission to Wild Florida’s fantastic Gator Park. Enjoy the hands-on alligator demonstration and the 500 ft. sightseeing dock where you are sure to spot some huge Floridian alligators. Home to more than 200 native and exotic animals you will have the chance to see sloths, zebras, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, water buffalo, wild boar, and much more! Children will love feeding and learning about baby animals at the petting zoo and enjoy exploring the fantastic Hawk Swamp boardwalk.
There’s something for every member of the family at Wild Florida, so prepare for an adventure you will never forget!
Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739 just 45 minutes from Disney.
Wild Florida’s Gator Park is open Monday – Saturday from 9.00am – 6.00pm. Visits to the gator park must take place on the same day as your airboat ride.
The best airboat ride time for wildlife spotting is 9:00 a.m. in the summer and noon in the winter!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wild Florida 60 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- Advanced reservations required. Please detail your preferred date and time at the time of booking.
- Children aged 2 and under are FREE of charge.
- Photos taken at the hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- Life jackets and ear protection for each guest are provided if required.
- Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
- Unfortunately, the airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat. The airboats accommodate up to 17 persons.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wild Florida 60 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
Is there food available to purchase at Wild Florida?
Yes, food is available to purchase at the delicious Chomp House Grill. Enjoy your food in the air-conditioned comfort of the Cypress Ballroom or sit outside on picnic tables along the shore of Lake Cypress.