Valley of Fire 4x4 Tour
Explore the Valley of Fire, one of Nevada’s most visually stunning sites with help from a luxurious off-road vehicle. This stunning and often overlooked area is loaded with vibrant colour, fantastic rock formations and world-class petroglyphs.
Our guide to Valley of Fire 4x4 Tour
Enjoy a signature Tour Trekker as it picks you up from your Las Vegas hotel and drives you in comfort and luxury through the Mojave Desert. Your professional tour guide narrates the history, ecology, and geology of this desert landscape as you rapidly approach Valley of Fire State Park.
After being collected from your Vegas hotel in a signature Tour Trekker your professional tour guide and driver will give you an introduction to the history, ecology, and geology of this desert landscape as you approach.
Once at the park, there’s no time to lose - to the north is Rainbow Vista, a lookout which boasts amazing views of the White Dome and Duck Rock and showcases its own admirable canyons, domes, towers, ridges and valleys carved from sand deposited over 150 million years ago.
Atlatl Rock stands to the west of Valley of Fire State Park. This sandstone rock was named after a throwing stick or dart thrower used by ancient tribes and is famous for its outstanding petroglyphs.
The Cabins are the Valley of Fire’s manmade treasure. The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) built these two rock cabins in the 1930s by using native sandstone and were designed to shelter weary travelers. So take a rest and enjoy the astounding sights of the park - you’re sitting at one of the best photography spots at Valley of Fire.
Take a lunch break at White Dome which provides incredible views of the colorful rock formations at Valley of Fire. How many movies were filmed along this breathtaking region?
Finally, it’s easy to see how Elephant Rock earned its name. Professional photographers and tourists alike enjoy taking pictures of this red sandstone character rock.
Before heading back to the glitter of Vegas, your tour makes a final stop at the Visitor Center. Discover several fascinating exhibits on the geology, ecology and history of Valley of Fire. Pop into the gift shop for postcards, books and film souvenirs that will last as timeless reminders of your adventure at Valley of Fire.
Valley of Fire 4x4 Tour
A helicopter or plane flight to the Grand Canyon will typically save 10 hours compared to a coach tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Valley of Fire 4x4 Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- You’ll travel in custom built 10-passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road, or fully loaded 6-passsenger SUV tour vehicles.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- No children under 3 will be permitted on tour.
- Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60 lbs.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Valley of Fire 4x4 Tour
- What happens if it rains?
Our tours operate rain or shine. Rainfall in Las Vegas is rare and generally very short lived, and may offer the chance for you to see rainbows over the desert. We do carry rain ponchos on the vehicles in case of inclement weather. In case of extreme weather, Pink Jeep Tours reserves the right to modify, shorten or cancel any tour to prevent damage to trails or avoid unsafe conditions.