Hollywood Hills Guided Hike
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Who says you need a car to enjoy Los Angeles? A guided walking tour is a great way of exploring the city and provides a fascinating, up close and personal, travel experience.
Our guide to Hollywood Hills Guided Hike
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with oft-missed, stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views from atop the Hollywood Hills.
With the Pacific Ocean to gaze upon and the striking sight of downtown, who could fail to be impressed with this landscape? And on top of the views, you have an expert hiking guide to dazzle you with fascinating L.A. history and the evolution of the Hollywood Sign.
He or she will also share with you an interactive videos of scenes from blockbuster movies and hit TV shows, while standing at the exact locations that they were filmed at.
Trek to the highest point in the Hollywood Hills and when you reach the top, be treated to an unforgettable panorama of the majestic downtown skyscrapers, the glitter of Hollywood, the posh mansions of Beverly Hills and beyond.
Then hike a little further to another vista for an extra-special photo opportunity of the iconic Hollywood Sign, before enjoying an insider's tour of the Griffith Park Observatory.
Your only quandry is to decide whether to go during the daytime or visit for a Californian Sunset!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood Hills Guided Hike
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced registrations are required. Please select your date at time of booking
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- The tour is 2.5 hours in total and is an easy to moderate level, more than suitable for families.
- Please wear clothes suitable for walking and take into consideration that it can get windy even in the summer months. Don't forget your suncream, closed-toe shoes and camera.