This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a leisurely 2-hour cruise along beautiful San Francisco Bay and enjoy live guitar music, a selection of light appetizers, drinks and the wonderful views of San Francisco’s waterfront bathed in the sun’s golden sunset.
Our guide to California Sunset Cruise
This delightful and relaxing San Francisco Bay cruise is the perfect aperitif to a night out in San Francisco. Not only will you be wined and dined with a complimentary buffet and drink, but live entertainment will set the tone for this perfect discovery of San Fran’s enchanting water facing towns, sleek and modern sky scraper waterfronts, famous landmarks and the general aesthetics of this beautifully unique city.
On your cruise you’ll sail past numerous National Historic landmarks and San Francisco sights, including Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, St. Peter and Paul's Church, and the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. As the sun begins to set over the Marin Headlands you’ll cruise past Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the shorelines of Tiburon, Belvedere, and Sausalito.
Take a moment to watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean, as you sail west towards the Golden Gate. On your way back to Fisherman’s Wharf see many more famous sights, including the Presidio, the Marina District, and Fort Mason.
Your 2-hour cruise includes live entertainment, an appetizer buffet, and one complimentary beer, wine or soda. Come as you are as this sunset cruise of San Francisco is a casual, relaxed affair. There’s no need to be anything but yourself — whether you’re wearing sneakers and jeans or more formal attire, you’ll feel completely at home on our boat.
Along the way, share drinks and a meal with friends while taking in the incredible views. We like to think of this cruise as our picnic on San Francisco Bay at sunset! Be sure to dress warmly if you plan to be on the outside decks as San Francisco Evening Bay Tours are known to have cool evening weather – but trust us when we say that you will love the views nonetheless!
Sample Appetizer Buffet Menu (subject to change):
- Spinach Puff Pastry Roll. Spinach, leek, garlic and parmesan cheese rolled in a puffed pastry.
- Crudités & Antipasto Platter. Asparagus, broccoli and cauliflower florets, hand-carved meats garnished with marinated artichokes & mushrooms, assorted. olives, served with our house made blue cheese, roasted red pepper hummus and ranch.
- Sliced Fruit and Gourmet Cheese Platter. Seasonal fruit served with premium cheeses and crackers.
- Roast Beef Sliders. Tender sliced roast beef with smoked cheddar cheese with Mustard-Horseradish Sauce & chives.
- Chicken Curry Wrap. Roasted chicken breast, celery, peas, granny smith apples in a curry dressing with romaine leaves.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Sunset Cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Cruises operate rain and shine.
- All ships are handicap accessible.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.