Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Great value combination of helicopter and Skywalk
This deluxe Grand Canyon helicopter tour combines an exciting helicopter flight with tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, an amazing glass structure which allows you to walk out over the Grand Canyon rim, 4,000 feet above the floor.
Our guide to Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Depart Las Vegas on this spectacular sightseeing helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon which also includes a chance to walk upon the gravity-defying Skywalk.
Fly to the Grand Canyon in an Eco Star Helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters which boasts enhanced stereo sound headsets for clearer narration, spacious leather seats for superior comfort and wraparound glass for greater visibility. Keep your camera close at hand for your flight over as you will experience a bird’s eye view of Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and of course the incredible Grand Canyon itself. Fly below the rim through the canyon towards the Grand Canyon West Rim, where the helicopter touches down.
At Grand Canyon West you visit Grand Canyon Skywalk, an amazing feat of modern engineering which suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Colorado River and extends out more than 70 feet away from the edge of the West Rim. Fast track admission to the Skywalk, VIP ground transportation and a Skywalk souvenir photo are included on this adventure. You have around 45 minutes to explore the Skywalk before your return flight to Las Vegas.
Around 4.5 hours door to door. Flight time is around 45 minutes each way.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
If you gamble in the casinos, drinks are free!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- To protect the glass walkway and preserve the Grand Canyon, no personal items are permitted on the Skywalk. This includes cameras, cellphones, strollers, purses, backpacks, etc.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of purchasing another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind are allowed on the Skywalk. Secure lockers are available free of charge to store your belongings.
Frequently Asked Questions for Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat., the equivalent or purchasing another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.