Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
After a thrilling helicopter flight enjoy fast track admission to Grand Canyon Skywalk
This deluxe Grand Canyon helicopter tour combines an exciting helicopter flight with tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, an amazing glass structure which allows you to walk out over the Grand Canyon rim, 4,000 feet above the floor.
Our guide to Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Depart from the world-famous Strip and head out over Las Vegas and the surrounding Mojave Desert on your direct helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon Skywalk. While en route to the canyon, you'll be treated to unforgettable views of Hoover Dam, an engineering marvel and true icon of the American West. Formed by the dam's construction in the 1930s, the sparkling Lake Mead puddles across the Colorado River Valley, making an excellent addition to this sightseeing tour. Other highlights of this portion of the tour include Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano, and Boulder City, originally built to house the dam construction workers.
On your Grand Canyon Skywalk tour, you'll pass over the towering West Rim, before descending into the canyon for intimate views of the meandering bends of the Colorado River. Upon landing in the heart of Hualapai Indian Territory, get ready to explore a one-of-a-kind attraction, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom observation deck suspended nearly 4,000 feet above the Colorado River and more than 70 feet away from the canyon wall.
Expedited admission to the Skywalk, VIP ground transportation, and a Skywalk souvenir photo are included in this grand sightseeing adventure.
The return flight affords you more splendid views of the canyon and Lake Mead. As you get closer to Las Vegas, you'll head to historic Downtown Las Vegas, home to Fremont Street and the city's oldest casinos.
On your return flight continue south along Las Vegas Boulevard, where you'll savor unparalleled views of the world's most extravagant hotels, such as Bellagio and the iconic Caesars Palace.
Other highlights of this portion of the tour include Paris Las Vegas' Eiffel Tower, The Strat tower and The Mirage's volcanic landscaping.
Around 5 hours door to door. Flight time is around 45 minutes each way. Total ground time for this tour is approximately 45 minutes at Grand Canyon West.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the flight departure time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- To protect the glass walkway and preserve the Grand Canyon, no personal items are permitted on the Skywalk. This includes cameras, cellphones, strollers, purses, backpacks, etc.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of purchasing another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind are allowed on the Skywalk. Secure lockers are available free of charge to store your belongings.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
What is the Skywalk, and what can I expect from the experience?
The Skywalk is a glass-bottomed bridge that extends out over the Grand Canyon, providing incredible panoramic views. You'll have the opportunity to walk on this engineering marvel and experience the sensation of walking on air.
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.
Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight Reviews
Our Tour was carried out with Maverick Helicopters. This company was very professional and well presented. Our Pilot Marc was and excellent guide and very talkative and informative on the area. Although the area is barren the scenery is breath taking and this trip is worth every penny. Water and small snacks are supplied for the journey in a nice souvenir bag. The skywalk is a must and the views are superb, but you need to see them for yourself to appreciate them. On your visit to the Skywalk you are not allowed any cameras or mobile phones on your possession but lockers are provided free of charge. You do however get a photographer to take photos of your time on the skywalk and for $50 we purchased 6 prints in nice hard book frames and this also included a memory stick with the rest of the15 pictures taken, plus another 25 pictures of the skywalk and the area. This I felt was very good value for the money If you can afford one trip this is the one to do. But I also think any Helicopter ride over Nevada or Arizona would be great.
Trusted Customer reviewed Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight 09 Jun, 2014
We were picked up on time, everything was exactly as it was described, had a great flight, loved Skywalk, but it did feel a little rushed, bit of a whirlwind trip really, not sure if it was good value for money? (£1220 plus $80 fuel surcharge plus $60 for photo and dvd plus $$ tip for pilot. 4 people on tour)
Trusted Customer reviewed Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight 25 Apr, 2012
Trusted Customer reviewed Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight 04 Jan, 2012