VIP Freedom Trail Tour: Paul Revere House & Old North Church
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take part in Boston's fullest Freedom Trail walk, hitting more sites than any other tour. Explore Old North Church—bell tower and all—with a private guide, and walk in Paul Revere's footsteps at his former North End home.
Our guide to VIP Freedom Trail Tour: Paul Revere House & Old North Church
Walk through history as you explore 13 of the 16 sites along Boston's Freedom Trail with a local historian and storyteller as your guide. Learn the legend of the Midnight Ride as you step into Old North Church—with a private guided experience—and Paul Revere's home, and discover how one fateful night forever changed American history. Along the way, you'll get a firsthand look at the sites that were integral to America's fervent pursuit for independence such as Faneuil Hall, the Old State House, King's Chapel, the Granary Burying Grounds, and the site of the Boston Massacre.
Your adventure begins in the lush, green Boston Common—America's oldest urban park, with roots in the 17th century and ties to the American Revolution. There's no better place to begin your journey along the Freedom Trail.
From there, head to the Massachusetts State House, located on land once owned by the one and only John Hancock.
After swinging by the Park Street Church, you'll head to the Granary Burying Ground, the final resting place of notable patriots such as Samuel Adams and Paul Revere.
Continuing along the Freedom Trail, you'll see sights that played a pivotal role in early American history. Discover the space where revolutionaries met to plan pivotal events such as the Boston Tea Party, pause at the somber site of the Boston Massacre, and hear the story of Samuel Adams at Faneuil Hall.
Next, it's time to head into the North End neighborhood. Over the centuries, this part of Boston has become a home to a thriving Italian immigrant community, but it also happens to be the home of the final two Freedom Trail sites on your itinerary. First, you'll step into the Old North Church and enjoy a private guided experience, including a trip up to the bell tower where two strategically placed lanterns launched the American Revolution.
Finally, you'll have time to explore Revere's very own home at your own pace as your Freedom Trail experience comes full-circle.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for VIP Freedom Trail Tour: Paul Revere House & Old North Church
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 15 guests.
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed on this tour.
- Unfortunately, you can not take strollers on this tour.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.