Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Explore San Francisco's incredible sights at your leisure on this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour. With more than 20 stops, this tour ensures you see all the key attractions of this unique city. Depending on the option selected, your ticket also includes four walking tours, an hour's free bike hire and more.
Our guide to Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
This Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour is the best way to visit all the major landmarks of San Francisco at your own pace. With 20 tour stops at various landmarks, plan your own itinerary to make the most of your ticket and hop off to visit the sights that take your interest.
From the comfort of this double-decker bus, enjoy views of this unique city including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and the iconic “painted ladies” overlooking Alamo Square. An informative guide will point out these landmarks and share with you the unique history of each with you.
Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks and stunning architecture at your own pace and with the ability to leave and re-join the open top bus as many times as you like within the validity of your ticket.
There are four different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off tour with over 20 stops allowing you to discover the most iconic sights of San Francisco, and a free walking tour through the city's Chinatown
- Premium: The Classic but also including the Walking Tour and the Sausaltio Tour
- Deluxe: A 2-Day Hop on, Hop off Tour including the walking tour of Chinatown PLUS a bonus Sausalito Tour AND the Panoramic Night Tour.
- Night Tour: 1.5hour Panoramic Night Tour beginning at Fisherman's Wharf and taking you through Union Street to the Presidio for spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, before climbing historic Nob Hill for a magnificent close up of Grace Cathedral. The tour then makes its way across the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island for picturesque views of the city skyline. Back in the city, the tour concludes along the Embarcadero for stunning views of the glittering lights on the Port of San Francisco. Your ticket includes a courtesy shuttle back to Union Square.
Highlights/Tour Stops Include:
Fisherman’s Wharf - North Beach - Financial District - Union Square - Hilton Hotel - Asian Art Museum - Opera House - Alamo Square - Haight/Ashbury - California Academy of Sciences- South Vista Point - North Vista Point - Palace of Fine Arts - Lombard Street - Union Square - Chinatown - Ferry Building - Pier 39.
Additional Inclusions (subject to change):
- Chinatown Walking Tour - Visit this world famous historic neighbourhood and see the busy marketplace, the famous Chinatown gates and experience the mix of historical and modern day culture. Your guide will take you to the best places for Chinese tea, Dim Sum and to a fascinating fortune cookie factory. Duration is 1.5 hours and there are daily departures from Stop 5 at 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm. The tour ends at Stop 4.
Additional Inclusions with Premium and Deluxe Tickets:
- Free bike rental (1 free hour of bike rental when you buy a 1-hour bike rental): Explore San Francisco by bike with a complimentary 1-hour bike rental. Available from any Blazing Saddles shop, the team will equip you with all the necessary gear and explain how to make the most of cycling in the city.
- Panoramic Open Top Night Tour: This 1.5-hour panoramic night tour of San Francisco includes a courtesy shuttle to Union Square at the end of the tour. Highlights include the Golden Gate Bridge, Grace Cathedral, Bay Bridge and skyline views from Treasure Island. (DELUXE option only)
- Sausalito Trolley Tour: Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing tour of Sausalito. With 5 stops, see the best sights of Sausalito with a minimum of fuss. Discover distinctive boutiques, a wide selection of restaurants and cafes and unique art galleries. Dine with spectacular views of the bay, relax in the park, or explore the narrow streets in the hills of this quaint Mediterranean town.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)