Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This tour will provide you with exciting and unique vantage points in the rugged wilderness of the North Rim. In Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon, this tour takes you to two of the West's most scenic landscapes!
Our guide to Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
Visitors to Las Vegas can now enjoy a short flight directly to Page, Arizona - complete with a tour of mystical Antelope Canyon and the spectacular sandstone formations at Horseshoe Bend.
Fly through the mystical Desert Southwest en route to stunning Glen Canyon before being transferred to the entrance of Antelope Canyon to begin a guided tour of this world-renowned slot canyon.
Photograph the famous ancient sandstone rock formations and the sunlight dancing into the canyon.
The tour continues with a short ground trip to Horseshoe Bend - once here, gaze over the edge of this uniquely twisted cliff to see the incredible Colorado River winding below.
This tour truly incorporates two of the most spectacular and least visited parts of the American West - savour these moments before your scenic plane tour back to Vegas.
The Boulder City terminal offers souvenir photos for purchase as well as a cafe and large gift shop. Check-in at the hotel transfer desk located in the terminal lobby for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel with memories to last a lifetime.
*Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Daily, except 25th December.
Departure time is always early morning but varies each month.
9-10 hours from hotel to hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Airplanes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants and Children 0-5 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note: All guests must be at least 6 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to some steep terrain that requires guests to climb stairs, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- *Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Frequently Asked Questions for Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.