Ace Of Adventures
See the Grand Canyon and be home for lunch....or dinner!
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Grand Canyon is incomparable, seemingly infinite and rightly one of the natural wonders of the world.
Experience the wonder of the Grand Canyon and the Mojave desert, and the Las Vegas Strip - from the sky! Start with luxury transportation from your Las Vegas hotel to our Las Vegas VIP Terminal.
Our guide to Ace Of Adventures
After boarding your modern and comfortable touring helicopter, you're up and away over spectacular sights of the Mojave Desert, the volcanic boneyard of the Black Mountains, and Hoover Dam itself, still standing as a monumental achievement in engineering even by 21st century standards.
Behind Hoover Dam, the deep blue waters of Lake Mead extend placidly eastward below the Grand Wash Cliffs, eventually morphing into the Colorado River. Up ahead is the West Rim of the Grand Canyon!
The Hualapai Indian Tribe has occupied this area of the canyon for over 1,000 years. Here you'll see a side of the Grand Canyon where the views are rugged and devoid of guardrails.
Visitors on the ground often venture to the canyon's edge to take a photo! Before returning to the heliport terminal, your helicopter will cruise over the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
The most stunning works of nature and man's most innovative works, all in one spectacular aerial tour. The tour price includes return transport to your Las Vegas hotel.
Daily, year-round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Pick-ups are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas and commence up to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight time
About 3 - 3.5 hours from hotel to hotel. Round trip aerial flight time is approximately 90 minutes.
Las Vegas Airport
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Las Vegas VIP Terminal at 5060 Koval, Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Approximately 3-3.5 hours from hotel to hotel
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ace Of Adventures
- Cancellation Policy - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Las Vegas VIP Terminal.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 60 minutes to 90 minutes before departure depending on hotel location.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ace Of Adventures
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.