Yosemite National Park in a Day
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
No trip to San Francisco would be complete without a sightseeing tour to majestic Yosemite National Park, where you can see dramatic mountains, spectacular waterfalls and the renowned El Capitan rock face.
Our guide to Yosemite National Park in a Day
Situated 180 miles from San Francisco, Yosemite National Park is an area of outstanding natural beauty, shaped by the power of glaciers.
Although it is best known for its high cliffs and stunning waterfalls, you will also find deep valleys, grand meadows, giant trees and vast wilderness areas within its boundaries.
Get an early start to the day and enjoy a view of the sunrise from over the Bay before continuing by coach to Yosemite National Park.
The four hour scenic drive to Yosemite takes you through the Central Valley, the most productive agriculture valley in America and then follows the beautiful Merced River to the Sierra Nevada Mountains where you enter Yosemite National Park.
Plenty of time is provided for photo opportunities, and experiencing nature's grandeur that is Yosemite.
Here are some of the sights you may discover at California's most famous National Park:
- Yosemite Falls - At 2450 feet is the highest in North America & third highest in the world.
- Half Dome Cliffs - A granite dome located at the eastern end of Yosemite Valley, it is Yosemite's most familiar sight. The granite crest rises more than 4,737ft above the valley floor.
- Cathedral Rocks - Suggest the architecture of the Gothic cathedrals. Immediately behind these rocks are two “slender and beautiful columns of granite,” which are about 800ft high and 200 - 300ft in diameter. The summits of the rock and the spires are about 3,000 feet above the valley.
- El Capitan - This is a 3500ft granite rock face where the group can watch rock climbers on the ultimate 4-7 day climbing challenge.
Throughout the tour your guide will amaze you with their knowledge of the sights, sound and history of this very special natural wonder!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Yosemite National Park in a Day from San Francisco
- The tour route and some stops may vary due to the weather and traffic conditions; the tour is subject to cancellation during winter storms in the Sierra Nevada Mountains without prior notice.
- Hotel pick-up is available in the Downtown area (Union Square, Financial District, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, Embarcadero and SOMA) but need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Customers must reconfirm the tour no later than 24 hrs prior to departure of the reserved tour in order to receive exact pickup time and further details.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.