Canyon and River Adventures - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Departing from Grand Canyon Airport, take off from the South Rim and enjoy a spectacular flight over Grand Canyon National Park before discovering the ethereal beauty of Antelope Slot Canyon by jeep and taking a cruise along the majestic Colorado River.
Our guide to Canyon and River Adventures - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
Departing from Grand Canyon Airport, this full-day tour ticks off some of the wonders of the West from land, air and even boat.
The central region of the Grand Canyon, where the geography is at its most diverse, has a width of nearly 11 miles across and is nearly a mile deep as you'll discover when you fly over it en route to Page.
At landing, you will be collected by jeep to embark on a guided tour of the visually enchanting upper Antelope Slot Canyon - Don't let the battery on your phone run out as you'll surely want pictures taken in this most other-worldly of places!
Next, board a river raft at the foot of the Glen Canyon Dam for a 15-mile (five-hour) smooth water float on the Colorado River. Witness the rock formations and the canyon walls rising hundreds of feet on either side of you.
Stop along the way to see ancient petroglyphs interpreted by your river guide and to enjoy some time by the river before docking at historic Harper's Ferry.
Your trip will conclude with a transfer back through the Navajo Nation to Grand Canyon Airport by bus, stopping en route at the famous Cameron Trading Post.
Please note: This tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only and is perfect for customers already staying at the Grand Canyon. If you are staying in Las Vegas, other tours are more suitable. See our website for more options.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Canyon and River Adventures - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Grand Canyon Airport
- Photo ID is required at check-in. Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Flight time is around one hour
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- All guests must be at least 4 years old.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- PLEASE NOTE: Airplanes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Frequently Asked Questions for Canyon and River Adventures - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Is there a weight limit for passengers?
Yes, airplanes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Comfortable shoes are also advisable.