New Year’s Eve Fireworks Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
New Year's Eve in Las Vegas is one of the most exciting ways to celebrate starting over!
Our guide to New Year’s Eve Fireworks Flight
So ring in the start of 2023 with a luxurious helicopter tour over the city lights, just in time to watch the incredible Las Vegas casino fireworks shows - from the sky!
You may have seen aerial fireworks displays online or on TV, but now you can soar over action yourself in a state-of-the-art Las Vegas helicopter tour.
Cirlce the Strip and as well as the fireworks, gaze over some of the world's most famous hotels - The Wynn, Caesar's Palace, The Bellagio and The Stratosphere to name a few!
Look out for the Luxor Pyramid, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, the Sphinx at the MGM and the Pirates' ship at Treasure Island!
There's no more memorable way to experience New Year's Eve in Las Vegas.
Approximately 25-30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Year’s Eve Fireworks Flight
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from selected hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Mccarran Airport just a 10-20 minute transfer from the Strip.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes in total.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for New Year’s Eve Fireworks Flight
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $50 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate - you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect
- What should I bring?
Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.