Ronda from Seville
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover one of the oldest cities in Spain: Ronda. In this tour from Seville you can admire the fascinating monuments and attractions that tell us about the history of the city, such as the Bullring and the New Bridge among others.
Our guide to Ronda from Seville
Our friendly and professional guide will transport you to Ronda, an ancient city located on two rocks that sit on a plateau cut by a deep gash dug by the river Guadalevín. We will start the tour by visiting the famous Bullring of Ronda which dates from the XVIII century, built in stone and is recognized as one of the oldest in Spain.
We will get to know the Old Quarter and stroll through its famous white streets. Visit the Church of Santa María la Mayor rising above the old mosque of the city, designed in the XIII century, where remains of the mihrab are still preserved. We will admire the majestic Ronda Mountains from their lookouts.
Finally, we could not miss the most emblematic monument of the town, the New Bridge, built between 1759 and 1793. You will be given 2 hours of free time to have lunch on your own and return to Seville, but not before making a stop on the way for coffee or relax in Setenil de las Bodegas, one of the famous White Villages in the province of Cádiz.
- The main entrance of Alfonso XIII Hotel (Street San Fernando 2, 41004 Seville)
- 8.50 am.
- Approximately 9 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ronda from Seville
- Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure or no-show.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 11.
- Please note you will be dropped off in Seville city centre at the end of the tour.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficient water during the walk.
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- It can take approximately two hours to drive one way between Seville and Ronda.