Seville by Night Plus Flamenco Show
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience Seville's passion and artistry in a magical evening of dance and drink.
Experience the essence of Seville by delving into its renowned Andalusian art and world-famous flamenco dancing. This tour ensures an unforgettable evening where you can revel in a genuine flamenco show while savouring a delightful drink or sampling some local Tapas.
Our guide to Seville by Night Plus Flamenco Show
The tour commences with a panoramic journey in a minibus, allowing you to explore the city centre's main monuments and prepare your senses for a truly enchanting night. Along the scenic drive, you'll pass iconic landmarks such as the University, the San Telmo Palace, Torre del Oro, and the Isabel II's Bridge. Additionally, we'll visit the Plaza de España, a symbol of the remarkable Iberoamerican Exposition of 1929.
Following this captivating overview of Seville, we'll proceed to the flamenco show, where you'll be seated close to the stage, allowing you to immerse yourself in the art of dance that has thrived for over three centuries.
When booking your tickets you can choose from two options:
Option 1 - With a Drink only:
- Drinks included Water, Rioja Reserve, white Verdejo.
Option 2 - With Tapas:
Enjoy this magnificent spectacle while you have some tapas, always with quality products and a cuisine based on the Andalusian tradition.
Tapas Menu (sample menu):
- Cured cheese.
- Iberian ham.
- Iberian Pork Loin.
- Sprouts salad with macerated figs and goat cheese.
- Baked salmon with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
- Iberian pork cheeks with Pedro Ximénez with potato gratin.
- Warm chocolate coulant and pistachio or vanilla ice cream.
- White or red wine
- Calle San Fernando, 2 (In front of Hotel Alfonso XIII)
- 7.45 pm
- 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Seville by Night Plus Flamenco Show
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour departure time and present your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 11.
- Please inform us of any food requirements (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour if you choose the tapas menu option. Please wait for confirmation.
- IMPORTANT: The full name, nationality and passport or identity card of each of the participants is necessary to make the reservation. You must carry the same documentation used when booking the day of the tour for the entrance to the monument.
- Cancellation policy: Most of the services allow Users to exercise their right of withdrawal as of the booking’s confirmation up to 24-48 hours before they are provided. However, each contracted service must be reviewed individually, as its file will detail the cancellation conditions applicable in each case.