Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
4.2 stars: Based on 12 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Much more than a city tour, your All Loops ticket offers the chance to discover San Francisco at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city. Hop on and off at any of the convenient stops giving you the freedom and flexibility to see the sights before jumping the next bus to continue your tour.
Our guide to Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
See San Francisco from the top of an authentic English Double Decker Bus and hop-off at any of the convenient stops around the city.
Start your tour at Fisherman's Wharf, one of the most vibrant places in the city. Visit the exciting attractions at Pier 39, watch the popular sea lion colony and see many other sights along the waterfront. The open-top bus gives you the best views while you drive along the Barbary Coast, the Embarcadero, Ferry Building, Union Square, City Hall, North Beach, the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Park and much more.
Snap a picture of Chinatown's 'Dragon Gates' and try their delicious food, or shop at Union Square in many of its luxury stores. Take a stroll around Alamo Square to see the world-famous Painted Ladies Victorian houses, also known as "Postcard Row". In Haight Ashbury you will be taken back in time to the “Summer of Love”, surrounded by colorful murals and fine art dedicated to San Francisco’s hippie culture.
The highlight of the tour is the ride across San Francisco’s most iconic landmark – the Golden Gate Bridge. While crossing the 1.7-mile span on the open-top bus you will have breathtaking views of the bridge, Alcatraz Island and the stunning skyline. Hop off at North Vista Point to take your best selfie, or walk across the bridge high above the bay.
Enjoy the great views of San Francisco's City Hall, the Opera House and Symphony Hall along the Civic Center. Escape to Golden Gate Park to explore one of the largest urban parks in the world. Stop at its popular museums and attractions, the California Academy of Sciences, the Conservatory of Flowers, and the De Young Museum, or enjoy the long hiking trails, bike paths, lakes, waterfalls, and much more.
If you stay on the bus for the full tour, you can see all major sites of San Francisco in 2 hours, but with your flexible 1-day ticket you are free to explore the city at your own pace and hop on and off the bus as often as you like. The audio commentary provides fun and informative insights about San Francisco while you enjoy the most amazing views from the open top deck of the Double Decker bus.
Duration: 2 hours for one loop
Operating hours: 10.00am - 5.00pm , buses run every 30-60 mins
Average 4.2 out of 5 (12 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- You will be sent a voucher with the specific date you booked for. You will need to redeem your tour online 24 hours before tour commences.
- Tickets are valid for 1-Day
- The 1-Day ticket does not include the Night Tour.
- You can hop-on and hop off the double decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Please note on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve the last Hop-On Hop-Off Tour will depart at 4 PM (instead of 5 PM) and the Night Tour will not be running.
- The All Loops Double Decker Bus Tours do not run on Christmas Day.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 ghours before your scheduled tour. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- How do I redeem my voucher? Redeem your voucher online 24 hours prior to tour
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over for the duration of your ticket.