Take a trip through Sopranoland and discover more than 40 locations made famous by the cult Sopranos TV Show. Accompanied by an actor-guide hear little known facts about the show's cast and other behind-the-scenes secrets. By the end, you'll feel like one of Tony's crew! Book before 30th July and enjoy 20% discount!
Our guide to On Location Tours New York Sopranos Tour
Visit the Jersey suburbs where Tony Soprano and his mafia buddies spent their days and nights during the hit TV show which is widely regarded as one of the best ever made.
Led by a tour guide/actor who has usually appeared as a stand-in or extra on the show itself, this is a one-of-a-kind tour and a must for any Sopranos fan.
As well as learning some incredible facts and stories about the award-winning show you will visit over 40 locations where the series was filmed. At the end of the journey, you'll feel as if you're one of Tony's crew!
- Pay homage at the Bada Bing
- Check out Barone Sanitation, Tony's legitimate business
- Sit on the steps of the diner where Chris was shot
- See Pizzaland, The Muffler Man, and other sites from the opening credits
- Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
- Stop at Father Phil’s Parish
- At debate the final scene of the series in the restaurant booth where Tony and his family sat
Please note: Tour not suitable to under 18s due to the use of adult themes and terminology.
On Location Tours New York Sopranos Tour
Pre book your airport transfers and save approximately £10 per person on what you’d be likely to spend on a taxi!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Sopranos Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Tour not suitable to under 18s due to the use of adult themes and terminology.
- Book before 30th July and enjoy 20% discount - price shown already discounted.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.