Great Ocean Road Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A full day of Australia's most majestic coastal scenery!
Experience the dramatic sea cliffs, roaring surf, white sand beaches and ancient rainforest as you travel along the Great Ocean Road, one of the most spectacular coastal journeys in the world.
Our guide to Great Ocean Road Adventure
Our Great Ocean Road day tour is a full day trip spent exploring this truly majestic stretch of diverse coastline, taking in its amazing array of spectacular attractions.
The scenic journey in our air conditioned bus along the Great Ocean Road is a highlight in itself, as we absorb some truly amazing coastal scenery, with new views being revealed around every bend.
Experience the roaring surf, white sand beaches, rocky outcrops and towering cliffs. Our Great Ocean Road day trips make stops at numerous beaches, lookouts and other scenic spots allowing you an opportunity to take plenty of happy snaps, as well as to simply relax while enjoying the stunning views.
We visit an area on our Great Ocean Road day trip where the local koalas are particularly abundant, ensuring excellent koala viewing while enjoying a stroll amongst the sweetly-scented eucalyptus forest. We’ll also meet some of our favourite feathered friends, as numerous colourful local parrots call the Great Otway National Park home.
The tour’s lunch stop is at the foot of the Otway Ranges in the beautiful town of Apollo Bay, Australia. Lunch is not included in the price, but you can choose from the town’s many cafes, explore the shops and the marina or perhaps have a dip in the bay itself.
After our lunch break the Great Ocean Road tour takes us into the mountains, where we take a stroll in the Great Otway National Park. Wonder at the intricate beauty of the ancient rainforest and marvel at the region’s towering native hardwoods, some of the tallest trees anywhere in the world.
Then of course it’s onwards to the Port Campbell National Park, where you’ll be awestruck by the world famous rock formations including of course the 12 Apostles, the sensational (but much underestimated) Loch Ard Gorge, as well as Gibsons Steps, for an opportunity to view two of the famous limestone stacks from sea level.
Tour concludes at approximately 9.00pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Daily, year round. This tour does not run on 25th December.
8.00am - Hotel-pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before this time.
Around 13 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Great Ocean Road Adventure
- This tour uses smaller air-conditioned buses, allowing access to many areas not available to the larger coaches as well as providing a personal touch with the benefits of a small group environment.
- There is a maximum of 24 persons on each departure.
- Dress according to the weather for that day. Bring a windbreaker and comfortable walking shoes as there are many paths, boardwalks and staircases to get great views of the cliffs and monoliths.
- Prams and strollers are not permitted on the vehicle as they do not have storage space for these items.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 50% of the tour cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 48 to 25 hours prior to travel. - No refund if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.
Frequently Asked Questions for Great Ocean Road Adventure
- Can I bring luggage on board the bus?
The touring vehicles have minimal storage space, so any more than a small day pack is undesirable. Large bags, prams & strollers cannot be stored on board. If you need to bring along any more than this, please be sure to let the tour operator know at the time of booking, as it may be necessary to purchase an extra seat to accommodate your luggage.
- Is much physical activity involved?
A moderate level of physical mobility is required.