Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A great way to explore the sights of Sydney Harbour
When in Sydney do what the locals do and travel on the harbour highway! Your hop-on/hop-off pass offers unlimited use of the Captain Cook Rocket Ferries over the course of a day. Stops include Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Shark Island, Watsons Bay, Manly and Luna Park.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
Cruise Sydney Harbour at your own pace with a Captain Cook Hop-on Hop-off 48-hour Sightseeing Cruise Ticket Your ticket is valid for 48 hours and during this time you can hop on and hop off at any of the 8 stops around Sydney Harbourr. Alternatively, stay on board the vessel for an enjoyable 90 minute round trip sightseeing journey.
At every stop you will find more of Sydneys top attractions and experiences to discover. At Circular Quay, you can explore the famous Sydney Opera House, wander through the historic Rocks precinct and on weekends enjoy the fabulous weekend markets. Darling Harbour is home to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds as well as many fabulous eateries and shops. Watsons Bay has great picnic areas and playgrounds and is also home to the famous Doyle’s seafood restaurant and waterfront pub. Taronga Zoo is also one not to be missed with its amazing wildlife and incredible harbour outlook it makes for a wonderful day out for the entire family.
- Darling Harbour: Hop-off for some of Sydney's best attractions in uding Aquriaum, Madame Tausauds, Wild Life, Maritime Museum and more.
- Barangaroo: Sydney's new harbour foreshore playground featuring design excellence. world class dining amongst natural beauty.
- Circular Quay: Home to the iconic Sydney Opera House, the Rocks - historical area, Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon and weekend markets.
- Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia's amazing wildlife. With over 2,900 exotic and native animals, free zookeeper talks and animal shows, there is something for everyone.
- Shark Island: A small island that is perfect for a picnic and swim. Park entry fees apply.
- Watsons Bay: A short walk to beaches, lookout points and waterside restaurants.
- Manly: Hop off for Manly Beach.
- Luna Park: Site of an amusement park with roller coasters and other rides, a longtime favorite destination in Sydney.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.