Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A great way to explore the sights of Sydney Harbour
When in Sydney do what the locals do and travel on the harbour highway! Your hop-on/hop-off pass offers unlimited use of the Captain Cook Rocket Ferries over the course of a day. Stops include Circular Quay, Manly, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Shark Island and Darling Harbour.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
Cruise Sydney Harbour at your own pace with a Captain Cook Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise Ticket.
Board your Captain Cook Cruises vessel at Jetty 6 Circular Quay to commence a Hop On Hop Off Sydney Harbour Explorer. Travel aboard a 25-metre motorised Rocket Ferry vessel and enjoy a fun and easy way to explore Sydney including commentary on selected routes. A quick and easy way to see the Harbour and visit famous precincts.
Your ticket is valid for either 1 or 2 days and during this time you can hop on and hop off at any of the 6 stops around Sydney Harbour. Alternatively, stay on board the vessel for an enjoyable 90-minute round-trip sightseeing journey.
At every stop, you will find more of Sydney's top attractions and experiences to discover. At Circular Quay, you can explore the famous Sydney Opera House, wander through the historic Rocks precinct and on weekends enjoy the fabulous weekend markets.
Darling Harbour is home to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds as well as many fabulous eateries and shops.
Watsons Bay, local must-do `Watto’ is famous for its seafood, waterfront pubs, picnic spots, swimming beaches and spectacular headlands walks overlooking the Harbour and the Pacific Ocean.
Taronga Zoo is also one not to be missed with its amazing wildlife and incredible harbour outlook it makes for a wonderful day out for the entire family.
Why not upgrade your ticket to include a visit to Taronga Zoo?
The Sydney Harbour Explorer Cruise with Taronga Zoo ticket includes a Sightseeing Cruise ticket as well as admission to Taronga Zoo. Set against the backdrop of Sydney Harbour, the award-winning Taronga Zoo is home to more than 4,000 animals.
1st January - 31st March 2023:Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
1st April 2023 - 31st March 2024: Daily, except 7th-10th April, 25th April, 12th June, 2nd October, 25th-26th December, 31st December, 1st January and 26th January.
Circular Quay from 9:30am - departs every 1 hour, 20 minutes or 50 minutes on School Holidays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Passengers must arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to departure to collect tickets from the ticket box (located at No.6 Jetty Road Circular Quay).
- COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for travel up to and including 31st March 2023: Even though many restrictions have now eased across NSW, Captain Cook Cruises Sydney has made a decision to continue to require proof of double-vaccination prior to boarding for all staff and customers on our Bar, Dining and Sightseeing cruises to ensure every effort has been made to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refund for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.