Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A great way to explore the sights of Sydney Harbour
When in Sydney do what the locals do and travel on the harbour highway! Your hop-on/hop-off pass offers unlimited use of the Captain Cook Rocket Ferries over the course of a day. Stops include Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Shark Island, Watsons Bay, Manly and Luna Park.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
Cruise Sydney Harbour at your own pace with a Captain Cook Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise Ticket.
Your ticket is valid for either 1 or 2 days and during this time you can hop on and hop off at any of the 8 stops around Sydney Harbour. Alternatively, stay on board the vessel for an enjoyable 90-minute round trip sightseeing journey.
At every stop, you will find more of Sydney's top attractions and experiences to discover. At Circular Quay, you can explore the famous Sydney Opera House, wander through the historic Rocks precinct and on weekends enjoy the fabulous weekend markets.
Darling Harbour is home to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds as well as many fabulous eateries and shops.
Watsons Bay has great picnic areas and playgrounds and is also home to the famous Doyle’s seafood restaurant and waterfront pub.
Taronga Zoo is also one not to be missed with its amazing wildlife and incredible harbour outlook it makes for a wonderful day out for the entire family.
Why not upgrade your ticket to include a visit to Taronga Zoo?
The Sydney Harbour Explorer Cruise with Taronga Zoo ticket includes a 48-hour Sightseeing Cruise ticket as well as admission to Taronga Zoo. Set against the backdrop of Sydney Harbour, the award-winning Taronga Zoo is home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species.
Daily, year round.
Cruises run from 9.30am and depart every 45 minutes.
The whole cruise loop takes around 1.5 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Explorer Hop-on/Hop-Off Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.