Chessington World of Adventures Resort One Day Ticket
Buy in Advance and Save up to 37%
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make huge savings on the walk-up price!
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands, a Zoo and a SEA LIFE Centre with over 1,000 animals, Chessington World of Adventures Resort offers a world of excitement for the whole family to enjoy. Buy a Chessington World of Adventures One Day Ticket in advance and save up to 37% per person compared to the on-the-day ticket price.
Our guide to Chessington World of Adventures Resort One Day Ticket
Answer the call of the wild with a Chessington World of Adventures Ticket. Gasp, giggle, shriek and scream as you see and do things you’ve never seen or done before.
Feel your heart pound as you journey on your first wild ride, stare wide-eyed while encountering endangered animals and brave a drop to release a cursed crocodile on a NEW jaw-dropping adventure. There’s so much to see and do with a Chessington World of Adventures Ticket!
- The jaw-dropping NEW ride, Croc Drop, has ‘dropped’ at Chessington World of Adventures Resort - plunge 25m on the drop tower into the giant jaws of ancient Egyptian Crocodile God and protector of the Nile, Sobek, who has been possessed by evil spirits!
- Witch and Cat need your help to find her lost belongings in Room on the Broom - A Magical Journey. Visit the enchanted library and walk through the pages of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s book to be part of this spellbinding new adventure.
- Splash down the lazy river as the story of The Gruffalo magically unfolds in front of your eyes with exciting twists and turns along the way on the ever-popular Gruffalo River Ride Adventure.
- Get a unique view of the majestic Amur Tigers from Tiger Rock, an exhilarating log flume ride, before descending a misty waterfall drop, right through the centre of a giant tiger's head carved into the rock.
- Enter otherworldly lands and fly like a bat on Vampire, soar like a dragon on Dragon’s Fury or slither like a snake on Kobra.
- Head on safari to roam with rhinos and gallop with a giraffe on an off-road adventure.
- Take your little monkeys to play among Spider and Squirrel monkeys in a treetop adventure, then tread alongside jungle giants like lions and gorillas
- Get lost beneath the waves in the SEA LIFE Centre and learn about the wonders of the ocean and its inhabitants.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is located close to Leatherhead in Surrey on the A243, just two miles from the A3 and M25 (junction 9 or 10) and is well signposted from both roads.
Season and Opening Hours
Chessington World of Adventures Resort opens for the 2022 season on 17 March and will be open until 14 October 2022. Chessington World of Adventures opens at 10.00am with closing times varying through the year.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chessington World of Adventures Resort One Day Ticket
- Your Chessington World of Adventures Ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- Children aged 2 years and below go free and do not require a Chessington World of Adventures.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.