Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- Free cancellations
- 14 Booked in the last year
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat yourself and a guest to an afternoon of one of the finest of British traditions in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, and take a relaxed sightseeing tour with this Afternoon Tea and River Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford-upon-Avon.
Our guide to Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon
At The Arden Hotel, you’ll be served a selection of sandwiches, before moving on to cakes, pastries, sweets and homemade fruit scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream. There’s a selection of teas and infusions to enjoy too so you can choose your ideal accompaniment to an afternoon of tasty delights.
Hop aboard a traditional vessel for a relaxed sightseeing tour, cruise downstream past the famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare’s tomb), before turning around and passing under the 15th century Clopton Bridge. Audio tours are available for you to learn more about the sights and sounds of the Avon as you go.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Afternoon Tea at The Arden Hotel is available seven days a week; River Sightseeing Cruise is available seven days a week from 1 April to 31 October.
Approximately 2.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Afternoon Tea at The Arden Hotel - available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
- River Sightseeing Cruise - The season runs seven days a week from 1 April to 31 October, with trips commencing at 10.30 and running every 20 to 30 minutes. Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the afternoon tea, with an additional 30 minutes to enjoy the River Cruise.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Due to the historic nature of the boats, there is no wheelchair access for anyone who is wheelchair-bound. There are a couple of steps onto the boat and they can store wheelchairs separately for anyone who can walk very short distances and can negotiate the steps. Crew members are always available at the boarding point to assist with boarding and alighting the boat. They are happy for customers to contact them for more details about access for those with limited mobility
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates for the afternoon tea section are available once you have received your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an Experience Operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.