River Thames Sightseeing Cruises
Take in 2000 years of history on a London sightseeing cruise...
Explore the magnificent sights of the Thames with an unforgettable cruise taking in London's magnificent skyline. Choose from relaxing sightseeing voyages or embellish your experience by indulging in a mouth-watering lunch or dinner onboard.
Our guide to River Thames Sightseeing Cruises
Treat yourself to the best views of London's spectacular skyline including the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London and more courtesy of an unforgettable cruise.
All these sights and stories are expertly narrated in a variety of languages by knowledgeable and entertaining guides bringing the history of London to life!
What's more, there’s no traffic congestion on the River so sit back and relax on this modern all-weather, wheelchair-friendly vessel that includes open upper decks and spacious lower saloons with panoramic windows.
Choose your cruise:
There are several different types of cruise to choose from...
- Return Sightseeing Cruise - Departing from Westminster or London Eye, learn the history and take some award-winning snaps as your cruise to Tower Pier or the historic Greenwich
- Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise - Take advantage of City Cruises' four ports to travel across London and hop on and off as many times as you wish for the duration of your ticket
- Thames Lunch Cruise - Recharge the batteries with a relaxing lunch as you take in the endless scenery
- Thames Evening Cruise - Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and a selection of canapes on this fun early evening sojourn
- Thames Dinner Cruise - Indulge in a delicious 4-course meal before dancing the night away!