Round-Trip River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat a special someone to the joy our new digital gift cards:Buy a gift card
Discover incredible new sights at every turn...
Enjoy the grandeur of London's magnificent skyline and world-famous sights on a fun and relaxing return cruise along the historic River Thames with informative commentary throughout.
Our guide to Round-Trip River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a circular cruise from Westminster Pier or Waterloo Pier (The London Eye), encompassing some of Londons best-known and best-loved sights, while multi-lingual narration provides insight into the history that has shaped the passing skyline.
As you leisurely meander along the river, discover new sights at every turn including the timeless majesty of the Houses of Parliament, the spectacular dome of St Pauls Cathedral, the historic Tower of London and the modern splendour of the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern.
See Tower Bridge and The Globe Theatre and those cruising to Greenwich will also see Docklands: historic Wapping and Limehouse to the north, Bermondsey and Rotherhithe to the south. Many of the old docks have disappeared while those that remain now play host to yachtsmen, weekend sailors and narrowboats.
As you approach Canary Wharf, the new commercial face of Docklands is revealed and along the river banks, new residential, commercial and leisure developments continue to spring up.
The commentary is informative but not boring and may include a few colourful local stories. You needn't go hungry or thirsty either - refreshments and light snacks are available onboard from the bar.
- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier and back
- Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier and back
Daily, year round.
Westminster cruises depart from 10.05am at 45 minute intervals.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Round-Trip River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
- IMPORTANT: Please note, the time chosen when booking is for the outbound leg of the journey only. Once you reach the halfway point (i.e. Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier) you must disembark. You can get the next boat back or, if you want to explore the area, you can get a later one if you wish. During the booking process, we will request a rough return time from you but your ticket enables you to board any return boat subject to availability.
- The cruises do not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- All boats on the published schedule are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
- Child under 5 years travel free.
- Operation times may vary depending upon the state of the tide and other river traffic. Always check times locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets may be cancelled free of charge 72 hours before your cruise is due to depart. Within this period tickets are non-refundable.