lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
Save up to 16% when your buying your tickets in advance
- 247 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take flight on the world's tallest observation wheel, the lastminute.com London Eye and enjoy views of up to 40km on a clear day. Combine this with a sightseeing cruise on the River Thames to get up close to some of the most popular riverside landmarks.
Our guide to lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
Enjoy a day of sightseeing with this great combination ticket, a flight on The lastminute.com London Eye and a cruise along the River Thames on The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise for unbeatable views of this great city.
How the lastminute.com London Eye and River Thames Cruise Combo Ticket Works
- Select the date and time for your London Eye River Cruise
- The lastminute.com London Eye Flight portion of your ticket remains open-dated at the time of booking - you must book a visit time for the lastminute.com London Eye separately by following the booking link on your ticket
- Enjoy both attractions in one day or spread the fun over a couple of days - the choice is yours*
The lastminute.com London Eye
Enjoy a birds-eye view of London's beautiful skyline from 135 metres above the River Thames. On a clear day, you could see even see Windsor Castle from your climate-controlled glass capsule. Closer to The lastminute.com London Eye you will see landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament as well as seeing how the river traverses through the Capital.
The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise
Ditch dry land and jump aboard the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise, which takes you on a tour of the city's most famous riverside landmarks. The expert guides on board the river cruise will keep you fully entertained with fun facts about the Millennium Bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the House of Parliament. Your river cruise lasts 40-minutes, with commentary throughout full of facts and laughs, makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Suitable in all weather as the boat is covered and has sun deck seating, the river cruise will pass the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern, the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, Tower Bridge and much more!
Please Note: The date and time selected will be for the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise - you must book a visit time for the lastminute.com London Eye separately.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise.
- *Before you visit the lastminute.com London Eye, you must book the date and time for your lastminute.com London Eye flight in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your lastminute.com London Eye flight, simply click on the book link on your ticket. lastminute.com London Eye flights are subject to availability - please book your lastminute.com London Eye Flights at least 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction
- The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily, from 11.00am. Closing times vary throughout the year. Please note the lastminute.com London Eye is closed during mid January and the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise is also not in operation from the 9th-29th January.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your London Eye visit date up to 5 times if your plans change.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
- How do I receive my lastminute.com London Eye with River Thames Cruise tickets?
Your gate-ready lastminute.com London Eye with River Thames Cruise ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your smartphone or print your ticket in advance and show the printout on arrival at the lastminute.com London Eye.
- How do I book my lastminute.com London Eye Flight?
At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise. To book your lastminute.com London Eye flight, simply click on the book link on your ticket. lastminute.com London Eye flights are subject to availability - it is recommended you reserve your lastminute.com London Eye Flights at least 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Can I change my lastminute.com London Eye with River Thames Cruise tickets?
lastminute.com London Eye tickets can be amended up to 5 times. If your plans change and you need to amend your lastminute.com London Eye tickets, simply click on the booking link found on your lastminute.com London Eye ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.