Thames Evening Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Perfect for pre-dinner drinks, date nights, relaxing after sightseeing, catching up with friends or winding down with colleagues. Our ever-popular evening cruise attracts groups of all types and people of all ages. Think of this as an alternative to going to a bar, a better alternative; with live music, canapés and world-famous views.
Our guide to Thames Evening Cruise
Soak up incredible views of London's riverside landmarks and enjoy the unique atmosphere of a cruise through the heart of central London.
Start your evening with a glass of bubbly in one hand and sumptuous canapés in the other and sail off into the evening and see London's riverside landmarks at their glittering best. There is no sightseeing narration on board, instead you will be listening to chill-out songs from a live performer. Experience the magic of the city from the comfort of the main saloon or upstairs on the open-air panoramic deck. During the 2 hour cruise you will take in all the major sites of the city from the river, including the London Eye, Illuminated River by artist Leo Villareal, Westminster to the magnificent Tower Bridge, and Tower of London.
Illuminated River Project
Our London Dinner Cruise is the best way to see the Illuminated River project and experience the artwork from the river. Illuminated River is an ambitious public art commission which is transforming the capital at night, lighting up to 9 bridges on the River Thames from London to Lambeth Bridge.
Varies - see calendar. Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT.
Boarding begins at 6:15pm for a 6.30pm departure.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Thames Evening Cruise
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate wheelchair users on this cruise.
- Dress code is Smart Casual.
- Unfortunately children under 13 years are not allowed on this cruise.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets may be cancelled free of charge 72 hours before your cruise is due to depart. Within this period tickets are non-refundable.