Thames Evening Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat a special someone to the joy our new digital gift cards:Buy a gift card
End your day in London with an evening cruise through the heart of the city. Much better than a crowded bar, enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine and delicious canapés as you cruise along London's lit-up riverside landmarks. Get up close to the likes of Big Ben, the London Eye and St Paul’s Cathedral. See the Shard, the Gherkin and the historic Tower of London.
Our guide to Thames Evening Cruise
Soak up incredible views of London's riverside landmarks and enjoy the unique atmosphere of a cruise through the heart of central London.
As you board a waiter will give you a welcome glass of fizz while a live performer sings contemporary music: pop, rock, swing and funk.
Then, find a space - choose between being on the open-air upstairs deck or in the large-windowed saloon - and take in the incredible views of London's riverside landmarks.
There's space to unwind, circulate, and tuck into some tasty nibbles. Perhaps you fancy something from the fully stocked bar? It offers a variety of drinks (soft and otherwise), including more bubbles, Pimms, G&T and more.
Varies - see calendar.
Boarding begins at 6:15pm for a 6.30pm departure.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Thames Evening Cruise
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Dress code: Smart Casual.
- Unfortunately, children under 13 years are not allowed on this cruise.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets may be cancelled free of charge 72 hours before your cruise is due to depart. Within this period tickets are non-refundable.