Blue Mountains Deluxe Day Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the timeless beauty of the Blue Mountains on this luxury day tour that will take you along bush tracks into the heart of this World Heritage site.
Our guide to Blue Mountains Deluxe Day Tour
The Blue Mountains is a real journey into the heart of a unique World Heritage Region.
Our first stop is Calmsley Hill, a working farm based attraction involved in animal rehabilitation offering fabulous bush surrounds located near the heart of Sydney. We arrive early to get up close to a range of native and farmyard animals including Kangaroos and Koalas while enjoying a light morning tea.
Departing from Calmsley Hill. We then continue onto the Blue Mountains. Visit one of a range of stunning outlooks of the Jamison Valley with beautiful vistas, where possible away from the crowds. Continue on to Eaglehawk Lookout for views of the famous Three Sisters and to learn of the legends behind this famous rock formation.
Head to your lunch venue at the Hydro Majestic Hotel, a relaxed venue with stunning views and enjoy a 2 course lunch (beverages can be purchased at own expense). The afternoon is spent visiting a selection of scenic lookouts. The view from Govett's Leap is one of the most famous lookouts in Australia. Here the magnificent waterfall drops a whopping 180m to the base of the cliff.
The last stop is the delightful Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens for a stop to enjoy the sweeping views and a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice before travelling back to your hotel.
Daily, year round.
Hotel pick-ups start at 7.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Mountains Deluxe Day Tour
- You MUST re-confirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- Beverages are not included and can be purchased at own expense.
- Thir tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 17 passengers.
- Please wear comfortable clothing as well as appropriate shoes such as trainers and a sun hat. A bottle of water and some snacks are also a good idea.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.