Airboat Swamp Tour from New Orleans
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the untamed side of New Orleans...
An airboat tour through Louisiana’s famous swamps is the perfect way to experience the untamed side of New Orleans. Remember to keep your eyes peeled for the local inhabitants!
Our guide to Airboat Swamp Tour from New Orleans
As you go back in the swamp land once inhabited by the Pirate Jean Lafitte, you will see why everyone falls in love with the marshy bayous and open waterways on the southern coast.
Your guide/captain will share all their firsthand knowledge of, and often up-close acquaintance with, the inhabitants of the marshes, from alligators and birds to nutria and even deer!
Covering over 20,000 acres of tidewater cypress swamp and bayous lined with moss-draped cypress and tupelo-gum trees, you’ll be introduced to diverse aquatic vegetation unique to this area of the country.
It makes the coastal erosion disaster that Louisiana faces a stark reality but it does so among the most beautiful (and photogenic) scenery.
Choice of boat
There are two different-sized vessels to choose from:
- Large boat: 15-27 passengers
- Small boat: 6-8 passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Airboat Swamp Tour from New Orleans
- Pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and people with neck or back problems are not allowed on airboat tours.
- Airboats are not suitable for wheelchair-bound guests.
- Service dogs are not allowed as alligators do swim up close to the airboats.
- Gratuities are not included and are appreciated by the guides when they meet or exceed your expectations.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.