Paris' Latin Quarter Gourmet Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Forget about the waistline for a few hours and hit the streets of central Paris to sample some of the finest gourmet products in the city. On this morning mix of history, culture, fun and tastes, you'll learn about the local gastronomy.
Our guide to Paris' Latin Quarter Gourmet Tour
Meet your guide and your small group of fellow food lovers in the medieval Latin Quarter, named as such because during the Middle Ages the local language of the area was Latin, not French!
This historic part of the city was dominated by students, thanks to the presence of universities such as the Sorbonne. To this day the neighborhood is still very student-oriented, and is reputed for its huge variety of high-quality produce. Walk like a true Parisian through a bustling local food market, a cheese shop, and several bakeries and patisseries, stopping for tastings of authentic French gastronomical delights as you go.
Each tour is different, but you may enjoy delicious wine, breads, pastries, and local delicacies such as foie gras. Your expert guide will share with you stories dating back centuries as well as enlightening insights into the cooking and eating habits of French people; and your tastings will be tailored to the season and any special local events taking place. As one of the first food tours ever offered in Paris, the Latin Quarter Gourmet Tour remains to this day a must-do, whether it's your first time in Paris or you're a repeat visitor! Bon appétit !"
47 ter boulevard St Germain, 75005 Paris, next to the cheese shop. Note that it is 47 TER and not 47!
Tuesday to Sunday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris' Latin Quarter Gourmet Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.