Best of Rome Highlights
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the hidden treasures of the Vatican such as the museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica as well as the world's largest amphitheatre, the Colosseum with skip-the-line access!
Our guide to Best of Rome Highlights
Take an incredible journey to the capital and discover the history, mysteries and masterpieces of the small and powerful city-state located in the very heart of Rome. You will begin your visit seeing the amazing Vatican museums, the famous Sistine Chapel and the magnificent St Peter's Basilica.
That's not all! Rome is also the hub of an empire that dominated the West and of which it still preserves incredible works such as the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. The Amphitheatre is the largest in the world and also the best preserved, so a must during your stay.
Once you have finished the tour you can enjoy a relaxing walk through the Roman Forum, from the Arch of Titus to the Temple of Saturn, Vespasian and Antoninus Pius. A great moment of spectacle and fascination in the places that were the social, political and commercial centre of the Roman Empire.
Approx. 8 hours (inc. 2 hours break to move from Vatican to Colosseum on your own)
- VATICAN MUSEUMS, entrance viale Vaticano, meet your guide on top of the stairs next to Caffè Vaticano
- COLOSSEUM, meet our tour leader in front of the 'Arco di Costantino'
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Rome Highlights
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum of 20 guests.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or reduced mobility.
- Entry to the Vatican Museums is based on strict timed tickets. For this reason, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed access.
- All visitors must have photo ID for security check.
- The Vatican Museums impose a mandatory dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered otherwise you will not be able to enter.
- Due to exceptional religious events, St. Peter's Basilica may close without notice.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- This tour takes approximately 8 hours (including 2 hours break to make your way from The Vatican to The Colosseum)
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.