Airport Transfer and Blue Lagoon Admission - Premium Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Arrive at Keflavík Airport, meet your transfer and in no time you will be relaxing in the fascinating blue waters of the Blue Lagoon! With this Premium Experience, you will enjoy a silica mud mask, a drink at the in-water bar and rental of a towel & bathrobe.
Our guide to Airport Transfer and Blue Lagoon Admission - Premium Experience
Set in the heart of the Icelandic landscape, the Blue Lagoon is a 'must-see' for any visitor to Iceland and this package will make your visit even more spectacular.
Not only will you receive entry to the famous lagoon, but you will also enjoy a silica mud mask, use of bathrobe, a towel, one drink of your choice at the in-water bar, an algae mask, and even a table reservation plus sparkling wine at LAVA restaurant.
After arriving at Keflavik International Airport, simply catch the next bus to the Blue Lagoon and get ready to recharge the batteries.
How does it work?
1) Take an outbound transfer from Keflavik Airport to the Blue Lagoon: Your bus will depart from outside the Arrival Hall at the airport at the time selected when booking.
Departure times: 08:45 (please note times vary at different times of year - check the calendar for details)
2) Enjoy the Blue Lagoon: You can stay for as long as you want (well, while bus times permit).
3) Return transfer: Your return ticket is flexible - once you've had your fill of the Blue Lagoon, you can travel into Reykjavik or back to Keflavik International Airport. Simply catch the next available bus (see schedule below) to your required destination. You cannot pre-book this so just head to the clearly-marked bus stop at the Blue Lagoon.
Schedule (subject to change)
- Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik: 13:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:15, 20:15
- Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport: 14.30
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Airport Transfer and Blue Lagoon Admission - Premium Experience
- Blue Lagoon is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out. The exact time of your visit is not guaranteed until we send out your attraction documentation. If your requested time is not available we will advise the closest time available to your original choice. Tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon is included in the tour price.
- Bathing suits are available for hire at Blue lagoon but you can also bring your own.
- Guests can store their luggage at the Blue Lagoon for a small fee.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1-year-old (under 9 kg) are only safe in baby car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
- The journey between Keflavik Airport and the Blue Lagoon takes approximately 30 minutes. The journey from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik takes approximately 50 minutes.
- Please note: If returning to Reykjavík, the bus will take a pre-determined drop off route which takes an additional 30 minutes (approx.). The first stop is at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica hotel/bus stop A. After the last pre-determined stop the bus heads to the BSI Bus Terminal where direct drop-offs in smaller buses to select hotels/guesthouses are available if needed.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations/ amendments made within 72 hours.