Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Cairns
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss out, book now and discover a wonderland filled with tropical rainforests and fascinating wildlife!
Discover the breathtaking scenery of Cape Tribulation, a place of pristine virgin rainforest, beautiful jungle streams, and magnificent tropical beaches. Explore Wildlife Habitat's recreations of natural settings while indulging in Daintree Ice Cream Company's delectable tropically flavoured ice cream. A day full of beautiful sights and unforgettable encounters.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Cairns
Join Tropic Wings for a full-day excursion to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest.
This guided tour includes transportation to and from your accommodation. On an immersive guided trip, wander around Wildlife Habitat's recreations of natural settings and learn about the numerous creatures that call this area home. You will get the chance to hand-feed animals such as the elusive Cassowary which is notoriously hard to spot in the wild!
Before you stop for a delicious lunch at Mason's Café, cross the Daintree River on the cable ferry and travel north to the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest. Here you can enjoy a dip in the pristine waters of Mason’s freshwater swimming hole.
Visit Cape Tribulation Beach and see the only place in the world where two world heritage sites meet: the World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
After an exciting adventure, the perfect way to cool down and relax is with a delicious ice cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company. These tasty treats are handmade on-site with organically grown fruit. No wonder this ice cream has won multiple awards!
Your tour ends with a stop at Alexandra Lookout. Enjoy a photo opportunity with stunning views of the Daintree Rainforest and the Coral Sea before boarding a Daintree River cruise, searching for wildlife in their natural habitat including Estuarine Crocodiles.
Daily, year-round except 18th June and 25th December.
This tour picks up from centrally located Cairns accommodation. Pick-ups start from around 7.15am. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Cairns
- Please contact the operator at least 48 hours prior to your travel date to confirm your pick up details.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- If you have any mobility impairments or may require further assistance on the day of the tour, please inform us in advance.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice. It may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- What to Bring: Your voucher, camera, hat, sunscreen & insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes, a bottle of water, money for drinks and snacks, swimmers, towel, dry change of clothes & a light jumper in winter months
- Due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle, this tour does not accommodate infants aged 0-3 years.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.