One Day Death Valley 4x4 Tour from Las Vegas
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Badwater Basin - the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere, the Devil's Golf Course, Dante's View and much more when you visit Death Valley National Park, one of the most spectacular areas of wilderness in the United States.
Our guide to One Day Death Valley 4x4 Tour from Las Vegas
On this unforgettable tour you’ll leave the bright lights of Vegas behind you and drive west to Death Valley, an incredible national park overflowing with sights including ghost towns, abandoned gold mines and plenty of stunning natural features.
Travel in luxury to one of the most desolate places on earth in a Pink Jeep Tours’ custom-built Tour Trekker with your personal 'chauffer' doubling up as a tour guide to introduce you to Death Valley's history, landscape and wildlife throughoutthe itinerary.
Before venturing out into the wild, make a quick stop at the Death Valley National Park Visitor Center and then dip 282 feet below sea level at the Badwater Basin - get a photo next to the sign designating this spot as the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere!
No putters needed at the Devil’s Golf Course that earned its name from its incredibly serrated terrain where “only the devil could play golf on such rough links.” Rain and wind continually erode this immense salt pan, its beauty shape-shifting with the weather.
Travel down Badwater Road for views of this massive salt pan of jagged spires then take in the most breathtaking viewpoint at Death Valley, Dante’s View, a mountaintop overlook towering more than 5000 feet above the inferno of Death Valley.
Your cameras will come out to capture these dramatic panoramic views of salt rivers descending from the Panamint Range and the salt pans within the Furnace Creek area below. On cloudless days, you can clearly see Mount Whitney, the highest point in the United States.
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Day Death Valley 4x4 Tour from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Children under 3 years of age are not permitted on tours.
- Tour does not operate from June to August due to the extreme heat at Death Valley.
- Car seats are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own. Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and 60lbs.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for One Day Death Valley 4x4 Tour from Las Vegas
- What happens if it rains?
Our tours operate rain or shine. Rainfall in Las Vegas is rare and generally very short lived, and may offer the chance for you to see rainbows over the desert. We do carry rain ponchos on the vehicles in case of inclement weather.In case of extreme weather, Pink Jeep Tours reserves the right to modify, shorten or cancel any tour to prevent damage to trails or avoid unsafe conditions.
- Do you have A/C or heating in your vehicles?
For tours conducted in our open air Jeeps, there is no air conditioning or heating in these vehicles. The Jeeps are equipped with canopies to shield the sun and we provide blankets during colder weather.For tours conducted in our enclosed vehicles, usually used for our longer day trips, there is air conditioning and heating in these vehicles. Blankets are also provided during colder weather.