Grand Kingdom Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the majestic views of the Grand Canyon by helicopter!
Hop onboard a state-of-the-art helicopter built especially for sightseeing and discover the most fantastic views the Grand Canyon has to offer on this 40–50-minute aerial sightseeing adventure.
Our guide to Grand Kingdom Helicopter Tour
Meet at the Grand Canyon Helicopters terminal at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport (GCN) in Tusayan/Grand Canyon Village South. Settle into a comfortable state-of-the-art helicopter, and off you go on an adventure of a lifetime.
Soar across the canyon rim and watch as the bottom of the canyon seemingly drops out from under your feet. You won’t believe your eyes as they gaze deep into the very core of the canyon over 5,000 feet down to the dramatic confluence of the Little Colorado River.
Flypast Imperial Point - a rugged spire standing alone near the North Rim of the Canyon. Flying at the same altitude as the North Rim, you may feel you can reach out and touch the canyon walls. It's an up-close and personal perspective only a helicopter can provide! The North Rim is a vastly different climate and supports plant and animal life not present at the drier South Rim.
As you head back to the Grand Canyon South Rim, the stunning views continue as you fly via the Dragon Corridor, another of the Grand Canyon's most picturesque sections.
If you want the most scenic views from the most impressive heights, this Grand Kingdom helicopter tour is an experience not to be missed!
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December
Tour Duration: Approximately 40-50 minutes
Departure Location: Grand Canyon Airport off Hwy 64, Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Kingdom Helicopter Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- This tour departs from Grand Canyon Terminal.
- Transportation is NOT included. Please make your own way to the Grand Canyon Terminal located at Grand Canyon Airport off Hwy 64, Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023.
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $50 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate - you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Roundtrip aerial flight time is approximately 40 - 50 minutes.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park Terminal 30 minutes before their flight time.
- A face mask is required for guests and employees.
- All prices are based on passengers 2 years of age or older. Infants (0-1 year of age) fly free and must be on a parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Kingdom Helicopter Tour
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.