Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
4.7 stars: Based on 40 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a break from the frenetic pace of New York City's bustling streets and enjoy wonderful views of the world's most famous city skyline with a fun and relaxing New York Sightseeing cruise.
Our guide to Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
Set off from the Hudson River and enjoy the fabulous Manhattan skyline as you circumnavigate Manhattan Island on this relaxing 2.5 hour New York sightseeing cruise.
From the deck you will be able to see over 25 New York landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building and the UN Buildings. The cruise is fully narrated ensuring you that you do not miss any of the sites. See over 101 sights; including 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs and close-up views of majestic Lady Liberty!
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
- 18 Mar- 21 May : Daily at 3.00pm (Not running on Tuesdays)
- 22 May - 06 Sep: Daily at 10.30.am and 1.30pm
- 07 Sep - 31 Dec: Daily at 13.00pm (Not running on Tuesdays, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
- New York sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- New York sightseeing cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher 20-30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before travel. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Voucher holders should arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time and exchange their vouchers for boarding passes at the box office.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your Circle Line New York Sightseeing cruise. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 20-30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher.