5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
Experience the beauty of the unmistakable New York skyline on a relaxing 2.5 hour Circle Line sightseeing cruise, that circumnavigates Manhattan Island taking in three rivers, seven major bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, five boroughs and over 25 world renowned landmarks including a fantastic close-up of the Statue of Liberty.
Our guide to Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
Set off from the Hudson River and enjoy the fabulous Manhattan skyline as you circumnavigate Manhattan Island on this relaxing 2.5 hour New York sightseeing cruise.
From the deck you will be able to see over 25 New York landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building and the UN Buildings. The cruise is fully narrated ensuring you that you do not miss any of the sites. See over 101 sights; including 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs and close-up views of majestic Lady Liberty!
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
- 1 January - 10 March: Daily at 12.00pm
- 11 March - 28 April: Daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm.
- 29 April – 4 September: Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm and 1.30pm.
- 5 September - 29 October: Daily at 10.00am and 1.30pm.
- 30 October - 9 March 2018: Daily at 12.00pm
Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
A helicopter flight over the city is a great way to see the different areas of the city from above and help get your bearings.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
- New York sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- New York sightseeing cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher 20-30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise
Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your Circle Line New York Sightseeing cruise. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 20-30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher.