Back to the Future the Musical Broadway
- Free cancellations*
- 60 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
It’s time to change musical theatre history as Back to the Future the Musical arrives on Broadway!
Welcome to Hill Valley! When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself... back to the future.
Our guide to Back to the Future the Musical Broadway
Back to the Future the Musical won the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, four WhatsOnStage Awards, including Best New Musical, and the Broadway World Award for Best New Musical. The productions in London and Manchester have so far been seen by half a million people and the musical has broken box office records at the Adelphi Theatre.
Based on the Universal Pictures/Amblin Entertainment film, Back to the Future the Musical has a book by Bob Gale and new music and lyrics by Emmy and Grammy Award-winning Alan Silvestri and six-time Grammy Award-winning Glen Ballard, with additional songs from the film including "The Power of Love" and "Johnny B. Goode".
Theatre: Winter Garden Theatre 1634 Broadway New York, NY 10019
Audience: Recommended for age 6 + Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Duration: 2 hours and 40 minutes including one 15-minute intermission
Seat Location: Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Back to the Future the Musical Broadway
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Back to the Future the Musical Broadway Tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital Back to the Future the Musical Broadway Tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Back to the Future the Musical Broadway
How will I receive my Back to the Future the Musical Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Back to the Future the Musical Broadway Tickets digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Back to the Future the Musical Broadway Tickets can be canceled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.