3.8 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Los Angeles at your own pace.
Discover Los Angeles at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city. Ride aboard one of the open top double-decker buses and see all the famous sites from Downtown to the beaches of Santa Monica, from Hollywood to Beverly Hills and everything in between. There are more than 100 stops around the city and you can hop-on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
Our guide to Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
Explore Los Angeles at your own pace on this hop-on-hop off double deck bus tour and see all the famous landmarks and attractions. You can hop on and off at any of the 100+ stops around the city. Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour. You have the choice of a 24, 48 or 72-hour ticket and you can hop on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket. This a great way to see Los Angeles and get your bearings.
Your Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket allows you to ride on all the following tour loops:
- Red Route - Hollywood and Beverly Hills (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 20-30 minutes from 9.00am to 7.00pm): The Red Route bridges Beverly Hills and Hollywood, whisking you on a tour of must-see sights including the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, Dolby Theater, and much more. Highlights include Graumann's Chinese Theatre, The Grove/Farmers Market, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Route 66, Rodeo Drive, Paramount Studios, Beverly Center, Shopping on Melrose Ave., Sunset Strip, Pink's Hot Dogs, La Brea Tar Pits, LACMA, Peterson Automotive Museum, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Hollywood and Vine, RockWalk.
- Yellow Route - Beverly Hills and Santa Monica (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 30-40 minutes from 9.30am to 4.45pm): The Yellow Route runs through Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. Highlights of this two-hour loop include Santa Monica's famous 3rd Street Promenade, the Santa Monica Pier, the exclusive Century City business and shopping district, and iconic Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Purple Route - Downtown Los Angeles (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 60-90 minutes from 11.00am to 5.00pm): Explore Downtown Los Angeles on the Purple Route, where you'll find the Staples Center, Union Station, the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the many other gems that anchor the city's recently revitalised core.
- Blue Route - Universal Studios Hollywood and Hollywood Bowl (60 MINUTE LOOP - buses run every 30-60 minutes from 9.00am to 4.30pm; last bus from Universal Studios Hollywood at 6.15pm): The Blue Route is a connector line running between Universal Studios Hollywood and the Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard. Use it to reach the Universal Studios theme park, Universal Citywalk, the Hollywood Heritage Museum, the Hollywood Bowl, Warner Bros. Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Orange Route - LAX Hotels and Marina Del Ray (45 MINUTE LOOP - buses run every 60-90 minutes from 9.00am to 6.00pm): the Orange Route connects hotels in the LAX area with Marina Del Rey. Quick and convenient, use this 45-minute loop to get from your hotel to the other lines on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus network.
Use the Blue Connector to link between Universal Studios and TCL Chinese Theatre, or the Orange Connector to travel from LAX-area hotels to Marina Del Rey.
Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
Average 3.8 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- You will be sent an open-dated Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket which can be redeemed at any time during your holiday. Simply board the bus at any one of the stops around the city and exchange your voucher with the bus driver No reservations are necessary.
- Tickets are valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from first use depending on ticket purchased.
- Please note the Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour will operate a limited schedule on Thanksgiving, Christmas day and New Year’s Day.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.