PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket 3 Day Non-Dated Ticket
Valid for use from 27 May 2023 to 10th September 2023
- 1,350 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For the complete PortAventura World this summer, choose the PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Non Dated Ticket. Enjoy same-day admission to PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land PLUS a further day's admission to PortAventura AND one full day's admission to Caribe Aquatic Park.
Our guide to PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket 3 Day Non-Dated Ticket
Only available during the Summer months whilst PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park is open, only the PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket gives you admission to all three exciting parks at PortAventura World.
- Same-day admission to both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land
- An extra one day's admission to PortAventura Park
- One day admission to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
Your visits to PortAventura Park and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park must occur on separate days and all elements of the PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket must be used across consecutive days.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure around the world as you visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, the Wild West, México, Mediterrània and SésamoAventura, an ideal world of fun for all the family together with the characters from Sesame Street. Each land features an abundance of rides, shows, shops and themed restaurants.
- Looking for thrills? Head to China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds in excess if 110km/h or perhaps tackle Furius Baco in Mediterrània. PortAventura's incredible horizontal catapult flings you at 135 km/h in just 3 seconds through trenches and tunnels over the spectacular PortAventura lake! Shambhala is a rollercoaster of giant proportions! Measuring 76 metres tall this roller coaster boasts the longest drop and is the highest in PortAventura Park.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill-seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids' area with 5 new attractions.
PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
Head over to this action-packed Caribbean-themed Aquatic Park to kick back on the lazy river in an oversized rubber ring or relax in the shade of the palm trees. If you’ve still got the energy to burn then there’s more than enough to quench your desire in the shape of high-speed water slides and vast wave pools.
- Discover Europe’s highest free-fall slide which poses a challenge for even the most adventurous.
- Right next door you will find a multi-bump slide that runs for over 100 metres.
- Other highlights include a 6-lane racer slide where adults and children can compete to see who can get down the fastest.
- Children can enjoy an incredible pirate adventure in the children’s pool that shelters a pirate ship filled with Sesame Street characters.
PortAventura World is located at Tarragona, Costa Dorado, just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am. This ticket is valid for use from 27 May 2023 to 10th September 2023
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket 3 Day Non-Dated Ticket
- Your gate-ready PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket 3 Day Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your customer account upon full payment. Since these are official barcoded digital ticket(s), there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival at the parks
- The ticket is valid for same-day admission to both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land plus one further day at PortAventura Park and one day's admission to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Visits to PortAventura Park and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park must occur on separate days and all elements of the ticket must be used consecutively.
- PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park is open from 27 May to 10th September 2023, your visit to Caribe Aquatic Park must be used by 10th September 2023, the park is closed after this date.
- PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land normally open at 10.00am and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park normally opens at 10.30am. Opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura ticket.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be can not be cancelled or amended.
Frequently Asked Questions for PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket 3 Day Non-Dated Ticket
How do I get my PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Non-Dated Ticket?
Your official PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket will be uploaded to your customer account instantly upon completion of your booking. Tickets can be downloaded and saved to your smartphone or printed in advance. Simply scan the barcode at the entrance to the parks.
Do I need a PortAventura, Ferrari Land & Caribe Aquatic Park Non-Dated Ticket for an infant?
No, infants aged 3 years or younger at the time of visit enter PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park free of charge and no ticket is required. Children aged 4 years and above must have a valid ticket to enter the parks.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.