Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe - Memories to last a lifetime
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is Southwestern landscape to die for!
In Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon, this tour takes you to two of the West's most scenic landscapes!
Our guide to Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
Visitors to Las Vegas can now enjoy a short flight directly to Page, Arizona - complete with a tour of mystical Antelope Canyon and the spectacular sandstone formations at Horseshoe Bend.
Fly through the mystical Desert Southwest en route to stunning Glen Canyon before being transferred to the entrance of Antelope Canyon to begin a guided tour of this world-renowned slot canyon.
Photograph the famous ancient sandstone rock formations and the sunlight dancing into the canyon.
The tour continues with a short ground trip to Horseshoe Bend - once here, gaze over the edge of this uniquely twisted cliff to see the incredible Colorado River winding below.
This tour truly incorporates two of the most spectacular and least visited parts of the American West - savour these moments before your scenic plane tour back to Vegas.
The Boulder City terminal offers souvenir photos for purchase as well as a cafe and large gift shop. Check in at the hotel transfer desk located in the terminal lobby for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel with memories to last a lifetime.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Daily, except 25th December.
Departure time is always early morning but varies each month.
9-10 hours from hotel to hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Airplanes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants and Children 0-5 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note: All guests must be at least 6 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to some steep terrain that requires guests to climb stairs, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours before and up to 31 March 2024 are subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
- Complimentary round trip transfers from the following Las Vegas hotels: Golden Nugget, Treasure Island, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood and Excalibur
Stop One - Golden Nugget: Binions, California Hotel, Circa Resort & Casino, Downtown Grand Las Vegas, El Cortez, Four Queens, Fremont Hotel, Golden Gate Hotel, Main Street Station, Plaza Hotel and The D
Stop Two - Treasure Island: Caesars Palace, Circus Circus, Encore, Harrahs Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites (By Circus Circus), Linq Las Vegas, Mardi Gras Hotel, Marriott (Convention Center), Mirage, Palace Station, Resorts World Las Vegas, Sahara Las Vegas, The Strat, Trump International Hotel, Venetian/Palazzo, Westgate Las Vegas, Wynn Las Vegas
Stop Three - Bellagio: Cosmopolitan, Flamingo Las Vegas, Gold Coast, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort, Horsehoe Las Vegas, Orleans, Palms Casino Resort, Paris, Rio Hotel, Westin Las Vegas
Stop Four - Planet Hollywood: Carriage House, Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, Marriott Grand Chateau, MGM Signature, Platinum Hotel, Polo Towers, Tuscany, Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
Stop Five - Excalibur: Alexis Park, Aria Resort, Best Western Mccarran Inn, Bluegreen Resort, Cancun Resort, Delano Las Vegas, Four Seasons, The Grandview Hotel, Harry Reid International Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South
Frequently Asked Questions for Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
What is Antelope Canyon, and why is it so famous?
Antelope Canyon is a stunning slot canyon located in Arizona, known for its otherworldly beauty, with narrow passageways and mesmerizing light beams. It's a popular photography and tourist destination due to its unique geology and striking visual effects.
When is the best time to visit Antelope Canyon?
The best time to visit is during the summer months for optimal light beams. However, each season offers a unique experience. Summer (June to August) is peak season, while spring and fall have milder weather and fewer crowds.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.