5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Set in, on and above the water, ‘O’ showcases world-class acrobats, synchronised swimmers, divers and characters to create a breathtaking experience of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance.
Our guide to "O" Cirque du Soleil Tickets
Cirque du Soleil® weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in the timeless production, “O”.
The international cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and characters perform in, on and above water to create a breathtaking experience in a magnificent theatre reminiscent of a European opera house.
Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water's pure form, "O" pays tribute to the beauty of the theatre - from the simplest street performance to the most lavish of operas - where anything is possible and where the drama of life plays itself out before your very eyes.
O Theatre at the Bellagio Hotel
Category B, Category C or Category D
Around 1 hour 45 minutes.
Tickets will be held under the guest's name at the Ticket Office and are available up to five days prior to the performance date. You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name. Photo ID is required to collect your tickets. All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
"O" Cirque du Soleil Tickets
Dont take a taxi on the strip , the traffic is horrendous and can be expensive for a very short ride. Walk or use the monorail.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 'O' Cirque du Soleil Tickets
- Las Vegas Shows must be booked more than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets will be held under the guest's name at the Ticket Office and are available up to five days prior to the performance date.
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 'O' Cirque du Soleil Tickets
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, you will receive a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office up to five days prior to the performance.