New York Rangers Ice-Hockey Tickets
If you are visiting New York City from October to April, why not catch a hockey game at the iconic Madison Square Garden, and watch the New York Rangers take on all-comers?
Our guide to New York Rangers Ice-Hockey Tickets
You are in New York and it's winter! What better night out (or afternoon) than to go see an ice-hockey (NHL) game -THE quintessential North-American winter sport - at the iconic Madison Square Garden?
Enjoy the rough and tumble, and the odd tear-up, of this fast moving game as you cheer on the New York Rangers while they host teams such as the Montreal Canadiens and the Toronto Maple Leafs from north of the border (Canada), or local rivals such as the Boston Bruins or the New York Islanders.
Not for the faint-hearted, the very nature of ice-hockey lends itself to a very physcial encounter - 'drop the gloves' is the term commonly used to describe an altercation between two opponents that goes beyond an argument. But this is often a mere side-show to the cut and thrust of a prefessional ice-hockey game.
All roads lead to the Stanley and the NHL the NHL boasts the finest players from not just the USA, but from Canada, the Scandanavian countries and Russia.
What's more, 'The Garden' boasts a multitude of bars, restaurants, fan experiences and activities making for a perfect, family-friendly environment.
So if you happen to be in New York when there's a game on, get down to 'The Garden' and be a New Yorker for an evening.....
2019/20 Schedule (NOTE: Game dates and times subject to change)
2020/21 Schedule (NOTE: Game dates and times subject to change)
- 02nd: Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00pm
- 6th: Montreal Canadiens- 7.00pm
- 16th: Nashville Predators- 7:00pm
- 20th: Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm
- 22nd: Anaheim Ducks -12.30pm
- 27th: Carolina Hurricanes - 7:30pm
- 7th: Colorado Avalanche - 7.00pm
- 9th: New Jersey Devils - 7:00pm
- 13th: New York Islanders - 7:00pm
- 19th: Columbus Blue Jackets- 7.00pm
- 21st: New york Islands - 7:00pm
- 31st: Detroit Red Wings - 7:00pm
- 3rd: Dallas Stars - 7.00pm
- 5th: Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:30pm
- 7th: Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm
- 9th: Los Angeles Kings - 6.00pm
- 16th: Boston Bruins - 3:30pm
- 22nd: San Jose Sharks - 7:00pm
- 1st: Philadelphia Flyers - 12.00pm
- 3rd: St. Louis Blues - 8:00pm
- 5th: Washington Capitals - 3.30pm
- 7th: New Jersey Devils- 7:30pm
- 16th: Calgary Flames - 7:30pm
- 19th: Pittsburgh Penguins- 7.30pm
- 24th: Columbus Blue Jackets - 7:30pm
- 1st: Philadelphia Flyers - 7:30pm
- 4th: Chicago Blackhawks - 1.00pm
We are pleased to offer a choice of seating options:
- Club Blue - Premier Lower Bowl Seating. Rows 1 to 7 of the Lower Bowl Corner Sections. In-seat service throughout the games.
- 100 Level Lower Corners - Rows 8 to 15 of the Lower Bowl Corner Sections
- 100 Level Corner - Rows 16 to 22 of the Lower Bowl Corner Sections
- 200 Level Lower Ends - Upper bowl short-side seating (behind the net)
- 200 Level Center - Upper Bowl long-side seating
Games last approximately three hours.
Your tickets will be emailed to you before you depart for New York so there is no need to queue up at 'The Garden'.
You will need to make your own way to Madison Square Gardens. Taxis are aplenty in New York, and the Subway is also close by
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Rangers Ice-Hockey Tickets
- New York Rangers Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- You will need a smart phone to upload your tickets and present them for entrance
- You will need to inform us of the lead passenger's email address for the uploading of match tickets
- Backpacks are not allowed at Madison Square Gardens
- Due to the popularity of the Rangers, some games may be on request. We will endeavour to close out certain games once sold out but if the date chosen is not available a member of our customer services team will contact you to arrange a different date/time. If no suitable date is available, you will receive a full refund.