Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
- Free cancellations*
- 19 booked
- 8 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect introduction to Paris...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour This tour features a visit to the 2nd or 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the capital, a panoramic city tour by coach, plus an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to discover Paris for the first time.
Our guide to Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
Your tour starts with a narrated 60-minute coach journey along Paris’s wide avenues allowing you to see all the major landmarks for which Paris is famous. View the Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon to celebrate his many victories and the Champs Elysee, one of the most famous avenues in the world.
Other highlights include Place Vendôme Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe (Arc of Triumph), and the Invalides.
After your coach tour, join a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine past more of the city’s best-loved monuments.
The informative commentary will take you through more than 2000 years of Paris history and you can enjoy wonderful river views of the imposing Notre Dame Cathedral, Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay, the Hotel De Ville and the Grand Palais.
Thanks to your priority access, you can skip the line and speed up by elevator to either the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower or the 3rd Floor Eiffel Tower Summit depending on the option chosen, Paris's most unmissable monument. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition in 1889, it is 1,063 feet high. Take in the magnificent 360°views of the city and explore this iconic monument at your own pace.
Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3- minute walk from the Eiffel Tower.
Varies - see calendar.
Various - see calendar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date and time at the time of booking, however, please note this tour is subject to availability at the time of your request due to high demand at the Eiffel Tower. If the date you request is not available, we will advise you of the next available date.
- Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. You must make your own way to the departure location.
- If the Eiffel Tower is not available on your requested day, this will be replaced with Montparnasse
- The order of the tour can be changed (e.g. to the Eiffel Tower before the cruise on the Seine). If the tour ends with the cruise, you can do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, Compagnie des Bateaux Parisiens, opposite the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 9.30 pm).
- The cruise ticket is given to you on the bus at the time of departure.
- The excursion is not guided, and the hostess does not give comments on the monuments.
- To download the application giving you access to the audio commentary, use the QR code provided by our teams.
- Access to the Eiffel Tower is subject to certain constraints: the Vigipirate plan, security checks or unforeseen crowds may result in an exceptionally long wait.
- Languages available for the commentary recorded during the city tour: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, and Korean.
- Due to traffic, the tour can be provided by minivan.
- For the smooth running of the tour and out of respect for all participants, please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply 2 calendar days prior to service: 50% of the tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar day prior to service: 100% of the tour price (Central European Time).
Frequently Asked Questions for Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
Facilities & Amenities
Are there toilets on the Eiffel Tower?
Yes, there are toilets available on all floors of the Eiffel Tower, which are free to use.
Baby-changing spaces are available on all floors except the top floor.
How many stairs up the Eiffel Tower?
In total, there are 1,665 steps leading from the base square of the Eiffel Tower to the summit. However, please note that the stairs from the 2nd floor to the top are not accessible to the general public. If you're up for the challenge, you can tackle the 674 steps from the base to the 2nd floor, which typically takes between 30 to 45 minutes to ascend, depending on your fitness level.
Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise Reviews
When we FINALLY got on the trip, it was enjoyable and worth the money.
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Seinorama - City Tour River Seine Cruise & the Eiffel Tower 14 May, 2016
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Seinorama - City Tour River Seine Cruise & the Eiffel Tower 13 Dec, 2015
The boat cruise and the Eiffel tower was worth it but the bus tour was boring especially for kids and really not worth it
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Seinorama - City Tour River Seine Cruise & the Eiffel Tower 22 Sep, 2015
Very good ticket, well organised.
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Seinorama - City Tour River Seine Cruise & the Eiffel Tower 12 Sep, 2015
Friendly, helpful staff in Paris. We thought the commentary would have been better without the interspersed music, but overall very enjoyable and informative. A great way to see the top attractions, get your bearings and decide where to spend more time later.
Trusted Customer reviewed Paris Seinorama - City Tour River Seine Cruise & the Eiffel Tower 31 Aug, 2015