Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
4.1 stars: Based on 52 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Over 40 Stops ensure you'll see the best of the City of Angels!
Discover Los Angeles at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city. Ride aboard one of the open top double-decker buses and see all the famous sites from Downtown to the beaches of Santa Monica, from Hollywood to Beverly Hills and everything in between. There are more than 40 stops around the city and you can hop-on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
Our guide to Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
Explore Los Angeles at your own pace on this hop-on-hop off double deck bus tour and see all the famous landmarks and attractions. You can hop on and off at any of the 40+ stops around the city. Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour. You have the choice of a 24, 48 or 72-hour ticket and you can hop on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket. This a great way to see Los Angeles and get your bearings.
Your Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket allows you to ride on all the following tour loops:
- Red Route - Hollywood (One HOUR LOOP - buses run every 20-30 minutes from 9.00am to 7.00pm): The Red Route encompasses Hollywood, and Beverley Hills whisking you on a tour of must-see sights including the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, Dolby Theater, and much more. Highlights include Graumann's Chinese Theatre, The Grove/Farmers Market, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Route 66, Rodeo Drive, Paramount Studios, Beverly Center, Shopping on Melrose Ave., Sunset Strip, Pink's Hot Dogs andLa Brea Tar Pits,.
- Yellow Route - Beverly Hills and Santa Monica (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 30-40 minutes from 9.30am to 4.45pm): The Yellow Route runs through Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. Highlights of this two-hour loop include Santa Monica's famous 3rd Street Promenade, the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach.
- Purple Route - Downtown Los Angeles (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 60-90 minutes from 11.00am to 5.00pm): Explore Downtown Los Angeles on the Purple Route, where you'll find the Staples Center, Union Station, the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the many other gems that anchor the city's recently revitalised core.
Tips & Tricks - Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
A Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour is a great way to find your away around town and see exactly how vast LA actually is. Getting to the beach areas can be tricky and expensive without a car so the yellow route is a great way to get to Santa Monica pier
Average 4.1 out of 5 (52 customer reviews)
You can't go wrong with how far these tours cover
Paul Leathem reviewed 17 Oct,2019
It was good to use however some of the staff come across quite rude.
Niamh Lund reviewed 12 Aug,2019
Easy to use and good access to LA. Reason why only 5 stars is because no human contact when booking
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Jun,2018
Good tour, Fairly well organised
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Apr,2018
Fantastic! Brilliant way of getting around and seeing the sights. Will be getting again!
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Nov,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- You will be sent an open-dated Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket which can be redeemed at any time during your holiday. Simply board the bus at any one of the stops around the city and exchange your voucher with the bus driver No reservations are necessary.
- Tickets are valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from first use depending on ticket purchased.
- Please note the Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour will operate a limited schedule on Thanksgiving, Christmas day and New Year’s Day.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.