Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour Tickets
- Free cancellations*
- 17 booked
- 20 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Over 40 Stops ensure you'll see the best of the City of Angels!
Discover Los Angeles at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city. Ride aboard one of the open top double-decker buses and see all the famous sites from Downtown to the beaches of Santa Monica, from Hollywood to Beverly Hills and everything in between. There are more than 40 stops around the city and you can hop-on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
Our guide to Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
Explore Los Angeles at your own pace on this hop-on-hop off double deck bus tour and see all the famous landmarks and attractions. You can hop on and off at any of the 40+ stops around the city. Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour. You have the choice of a 24, 48 or 72-hour ticket and you can hop on and off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket. This a great way to see Los Angeles and get your bearings.
Your Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket allows you to ride on all the following tour loops:
- Red Route - Hollywood (One HOUR LOOP - buses run every 20-30 minutes from 9.00am to 7.00pm): The Red Route encompasses Hollywood, and Beverley Hills whisking you on a tour of must-see sights including the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, Dolby Theater, and much more. Highlights include Graumann's Chinese Theatre, The Grove/Farmers Market, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Route 66, Rodeo Drive, Paramount Studios, Beverly Center, Shopping on Melrose Ave., Sunset Strip, Pink's Hot Dogs andLa Brea Tar Pits,.
- Yellow Route - Beverly Hills and Santa Monica (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 30-40 minutes from 9.30am to 4.45pm): The Yellow Route runs through Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. Highlights of this two-hour loop include Santa Monica's famous 3rd Street Promenade, the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach.
- Purple Route - Downtown Los Angeles (2 HOUR LOOP - buses run every 60-90 minutes from 11.00am to 5.00pm): Explore Downtown Los Angeles on the Purple Route, where you'll find the Staples Center, Union Station, the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the many other gems that anchor the city's recently revitalised core.
Tips & Tricks - Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
A Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour is a great way to find your away around town and see exactly how vast LA actually is. Getting to the beach areas can be tricky and expensive without a car so the yellow route is a great way to get to Santa Monica pier
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour Tickets
- You will be sent an open-dated Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket which can be redeemed at any time during your holiday. Simply board the bus at any one of the stops around the city and exchange your voucher with the bus driver No reservations are necessary.
- Tickets are valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from first use depending on ticket purchased.
- Please note the Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour will operate a limited schedule on Thanksgiving, Christmas day and New Year’s Day.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
What is a Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour in Los Angeles?
A Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour in Los Angeles is a convenient and flexible way to explore the city's top attractions. You can board an open-top double-decker bus at any designated stop and hop off at various points of interest, then hop back on when you're ready to continue your journey.
How does the ticketing process work?
Simply purchase your tickets online through AttractionTickets.com, and you'll receive an e-ticket. Present this e-ticket to the bus operator at any of the designated stops, and they will exchange it for a physical ticket that you can use throughout the day.
How long is the ticket valid for?
Typically, the ticket is valid for either 24, 48 or 72 hours from the time of your first boarding, depending on the package you choose. This allows you to explore Los Angeles at your own pace.
Can I switch between different routes during my ticket validity period?
Absolutely! Your ticket allows you to switch between routes as many times as you like within the ticket's validity period. This gives you the freedom to explore various parts of Los Angeles.
What happens if it rains or the weather is bad?
Our buses are equipped with clear plastic covers to protect passengers from rain or adverse weather conditions. Tours typically operate rain or shine, but in rare cases of extreme weather, there may be temporary service disruptions.
Rides & Attractions
How many routes are there, and what do they cover?
Our Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour offers multiple routes, each covering different attractions and neighborhoods. Common routes include Hollywood, Downtown LA, Santa Monica, and more. You can choose the route that suits your interests.
Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour Reviews
Just showed our tickets and we were all set to go
Matthew Martin reviewed Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 12 Apr, 2023
You can't go wrong with how far these tours cover
Paul Leathem reviewed Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 17 Oct, 2019
It was good to use however some of the staff come across quite rude.
Niamh Lund reviewed Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 12 Aug, 2019
Great Tour ,recomended to do as LA is so big
Paul Black reviewed Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 23 Jul, 2018
Easy to use and good access to LA. Reason why only 5 stars is because no human contact when booking
Trusted Customer reviewed Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 22 Jun, 2018