River Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Come on board for a unique jazz experience with this cruise along the Thames, 3-course meal and live Jazz entertainment.
Our guide to River Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise
Whether you're a seasoned jazz enthusiast or a curious newcomer, this intimate experience promises unforgettable moments. Savour a sumptuous three-course meal complemented by a welcome drink, setting the stage for a night of musical brilliance. Our jazz quintet, led by a charismatic vocalist, will regale you with a captivating repertoire spanning Swing and Latin jazz favorites. From timeless classics like 'Girl from Ipanema' to 'Summertime,' let the melodies transport you. As the music flows, so does the river beneath, offering panoramic vistas of London's iconic landmarks – Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, and more. Let the smooth rhythms and stunning views create a truly magical journey on the waters of the Thames.
Jazz Dinner Menu (subject to change*)
- Starter - Ham Hock & Smoked Chicken Terrine
- Main - Confit of Duck with lentils, crispy pancetta and red wine sauce
- Dessert - Chocolate findant with berry compte and creme Anglaise
Jazz Vegetarian Menu (subject to change*)
- Starter - Roasted butternut squash, feta, pomegranate and beetroot salad
- Main - Lasagne with wild mushrooms and lentil ragu
- Dessert - Creme Brulee
*Dishes may vary from those shown due to seasonal availability or ingredients.
About 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table - panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location, however, specific window tables only seat two people.
- PLEASE NOTE – some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners and are pre-allocated before boarding. All tables are fixed to the floor and cannot be moved. Window tables are available which seat up to two people only.
- Dress-code: Smart Casual
- City Cruises does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- They are able to cater for Vegetarians and Vegans on this cruise. Please advise your dietary requirements at time of booking.
- There is a bar on board if you wish to purchase alcoholic or additional drinks.
- This is not suitable for wheelchair users. All guests must be able to walk from the Pier onto the boat and sit at the table without the aid of the wheelchair
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled or amended with the supplier outside of 72 hours prior to departure date. 100 % cancellation fees will be charged within 72 hours.